Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Already did it and it's still not letting me past that cunt. Maybe you have a full save from the previous demo with the path unlocked already? I've deleted mine (up to the big guy we can when I was switching PCs recently and now I'm a bit tired of figuring out what sequence is the right one.
Anyone willing to share the way to get past her or at least a save file after that? Nothing I've tried seems to work now :/

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Anyone willing to share the way to get past her or at least a save file after that? Nothing I've tried seems to work now :/
talk to the priestess in church,, she will give u something, then go back to vivi's clinic.... that lady won't stop u, if this doesn't work then the game is simply bugged and u'll have to play new game (i had to start new game twice:HideThePain:)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
talk to the priestess in church,, she will give u something, then go back to vivi's clinic.... that lady won't stop u, if this doesn't work then the game is simply bugged and u'll have to play new game (i had to start new game twice:HideThePain:)
Restarted the game and still blocked. Priestess gives me something to do quests but nothing that would let me bypass the angry nurse :D

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Restarted the game and still blocked. Priestess gives me something to do quests but nothing that would let me bypass the angry nurse :D
oh come on.. i did the same,, that nurse is asking for some card or paper and the priestess in church is the one who gives it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Google Drive

i did everything again and that nurse let me THROUGH:cautious: u probably missed something,, anyway... download this save file and continue level 5 save in-game
Save is easier at the current stage of the game. It is a bug and a funny one at that. Looks like activating all "quests" (activities is a better term i think for that) at the same time fucks up the sick kid and disables some options. Might be related to prostitute&thug in the forest. I was able to replicate it two times out of three for version B.

EDIT: It might be also related to corruption saving from version A that deleted the inventory when reloaded in that version.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
im stuck.. after learning that fire skill... i used it infront of that white outfit man,, crow went flying away and i don't know what to do after that
find a spot you can burn at the start of the forest area the one where you can see an old lady.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So just an idea for a possible bad ending for airi, she gets sold as a slave and the lord or that king we met (the one from the prostitution update) buys airi and becomes a sex slave, it would be a good bad ending since i really liked that guy.
That or future villains buys airi for their own.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
changelog says there is a new groundfly h scene,, but where tf is it? there is a cut scene in new area where boss(bortis) and a witch summon a fly but nothing happens:WaitWhat:

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone got a new save concerning 11C? i can't experience any new contend,trees locked my way and the door of vivi's clinic is locked

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
So just an idea for a possible bad ending for airi, she gets sold as a slave and the lord or that king we met (the one from the prostitution update) buys airi and becomes a sex slave, it would be a good bad ending since i really liked that guy.
That or future villains buys airi for their own.
Interesting. if there is an Demon Lord or something like that, and then Airi became a Fallen goddess, it will be more exciting, I think.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone got a new save concerning 11C? i can't experience any new contend,trees locked my way and the door of vivi's clinic is locked
For trees you need to learn a spell from the rooftop of the castle (talk to big-ass knight, then on rooftop talk to mage, manually learn the spell from the book in your inventory, use it near mage once, go to forest where you began your journey and follow the crow till you reach the wall of trees/vines - use fire spell on them and done!).

Vivi Clinic is open during the Sick Child quest but I had it bugged because I've started talking to everyone after I took the quest...so avoid that and go straight to Vivi after you care a little for the child in bed.

Or you can just use the save that I requested from Harshadow. If it's still not unlocked, I'll try to upload my save as well.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes