Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
havend look into the game for a long time now i feel a bit lost. Did someone made a guide on were to go when?

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
I found two more bugs still remaining. First, while we in Vivi's clinic after we talk to her and go to the basement where Gregory is and return to vivi's office we can't leave there, can't even use fly skill on map. Second bug is after we lose to Voltis in the new area a fly comes and rapes Airi but it never stops even if we push C, we can't skip it. Loop keeps happening but never ends. Someone who can reach the creator please tell them about these bugs

Reactions: derakino999

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I found two more bugs still remaining. First, while we in Vivi's clinic after we talk to her and go to the basement where Gregory is and return to vivi's office we can't leave there, can't even use fly skill on map. Second bug is after we lose to Voltis in the new area a fly comes and rapes Airi but it never stops even if we push C, we can't skip it. Loop keeps happening but never ends. Someone who can reach the creator please tell them about these bugs
Yeah, first bug is also something I had and not just in Vivi's Clinic. It's actually a repeating problem in pretty much every demo so it is good to point it out.

As for that second bug, have you tried holding ENTER to skip the scene? C might not work here and that might be an intended loop for now.

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, first bug is also something I had and not just in Vivi's Clinic. It's actually a repeating problem in pretty much every demo so it is good to point it out.

As for that second bug, have you tried holding ENTER to skip the scene? C might not work here and that might be an intended loop for now.
Holding ENTER to skip really did work, thanks! After skipping it directly goes to the game over screen to press R to restart from last checkpoint.

Also I think found a way to pass first bug at Vivi's clinic. After going basement I went to right and saved the game and after that shut it down. When I restart games from that basement save point I happen to use the flying skill to leave the clinic.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
So just an idea for a possible bad ending for airi, she gets sold as a slave and the lord or that king we met (the one from the prostitution update) buys airi and becomes a sex slave, it would be a good bad ending since i really liked that guy.
That or future villains buys airi for their own.
The words are in the wind now.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Master Sonic...
why do you soon forget this...
we are still sailing not yet reached.
In the mean time... enjoy the mild waves of pleasure you feel down there.

corgisrock87

Mar 24, 2022
Is there a new link for version 11c? I have tried using other browsers as someone else suggested but still get the 24 hour notification.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
I tried getting the scene where a prostitute visits Airi in the inn, but sleeping just causes the game to freeze. Is this still true in the newest version? Has anyone managed to get Airi a night visitor?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I tried getting the scene where a prostitute visits Airi in the inn, but sleeping just causes the game to freeze. Is this still true in the newest version? Has anyone managed to get Airi a night visitor?
Playing 11a? It was told by Kairi that version 11a is bugged at that point so you need to download 11b or 11c where it is already fixed.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
it works on anything but version 11a.

sonic3

Jun 25, 2019
Master Sonic...
why do you soon forget this...
we are still sailing not yet reached.
In the mean time... enjoy the mild waves of pleasure you feel down there.
Yeah I know, I don't mind little bugs like these as you said we're still sailing but I just wish we could get some update on promised pregnancy content. I can't see anyone mentioning it anywhere.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes