baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone. What's the difference between parts A, B, C and D?

Are they accumulative? Like, part D already containing everything the other parts have plus something more?

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
i think fix the big baby scene
What's big baby? I don't recall anything about big baby in GH2. Are you talking about GH1?

I think 11d ver new content is Anal Doggy Style between Hoodlum and Prostitute Marene in the Forest - leftmost part of the Village. From the first Save Point of the Village, talk to the Hood Maiden near Save Point and choose the YELLOW option then go to the leftmost part of the Village - Forest and start Peeking - choose the PINK option.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
What's big baby? I don't recall anything about big baby in GH2. Are you talking about GH1?

I think 11d ver new content is Anal Doggy Style between Hoodlum and Prostitute Marene in the Forest - leftmost part of the Village. From the first Save Point of the Village, talk to the Hood Maiden near Save Point and choose the YELLOW option then go to the leftmost part of the Village - Forest and start Peeking - choose the PINK option.
nah.. that forest scene was already there in part 11 lite,,, big baby is on the right side of that village

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
they call it baby bcoz he is wearing baby pants:LUL:
Thanks for your comment Harshi... (i started to panic.)
reading the above comments it blown my brain Out... i started to wonder where the fak was that baby thing in any of the releases so far.
Damn.... MAN the Newbies here sometimes make me freak out.

:WaitWhat:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
In GH1 there was a big motherfucker that did resemble a baby more than this one
i think you are talking about the MAN-BABY thing, in the last phase of the game as far as i remember,
The Man in the Hut in Jungle far east in the map? Right.
who Suck her Breast and than evolving in to a man and than does his thing.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
i think you are talking about the MAN-BABY thing, in the last phase of the game as far as i remember,
The Man in the Hut in Jungle far east in the map? Right.
who Suck her Breast and than evolving in to a man and than does his thing.
That guy was Great! I want him back! I loved the whole Idea of him absorbing energie from Airi and then be strong enough to overpower her and play around with her while she´s forced to helplesly endure the love making! XD

Ps: He should have gotten an Bad end of his own! or even better: He should be one of those opponents that keep Airi imprisoned until one manages to escape! (My personal suggestion from before)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes