Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Here´s a suggestion, If anyone could pass it on, would be greatly appreciated:

I´m a huge fan of Impriconment/getting captured!
Like, if she loses the opponent takes Airi with him to a Nest/Prison/hideout/house/ Etc. There she stays in a room or place until she manages to excape!
If she stays in the room for too long, lies down to rest/sleep or if she attempts to flee and fails she gets taken back to the room she woke up in . . . and raped obviously! ; P
Bonus but not necessary: They take her weapon and her clothes! She can´t defend without them so she needs to find and reclaim them before escaping!

Thanks a million ; P
Here is the Response From the Dev. for the idea that you gave him before:

''Thanks for the idea! I think it's very good. We may make a similar event someday".
`KAIRI.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
That guy was Great! I want him back! I loved the whole Idea of him absorbing energie from Airi and then be strong enough to overpower her and play around with her while she´s forced to helplesly endure the love making! XD

Ps: He should have gotten an Bad end of his own! or even better: He should be one of those opponents that keep Airi imprisoned until one manages to escape! (My personal suggestion from before)
I liked that Character too, i wanted to see more stuff he could do to the Goddess.
Lets pass him this as well and lets hope they include This Man-Baby this time again.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I liked that Character too, i wanted to see more stuff he could do to the Goddess.
Lets pass him this as well and lets hope they include This Man-Baby this time again.
I wanna see that Hardcore Servant of Vivi again! The one that got the Knight pregnant! He would literally be perfect fot Guilty Hell 2:
1. in Guilty Hell Airi can get pregnant
2. Hardcore guy claimed his sperm has a 100% probability of Fertilisation
3. The Knight Girl is the proof
He was born to be in Guilty Hell 2 and get Airi Pregnant! ; P

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I wanna see that Hardcore Servant of Vivi again! The one that got the Knight pregnant! He would literally be perfect fot Guilty Hell 2:
1. in Guilty Hell Airi can get pregnant
2. Hardcore guy claimed his sperm has a 100% probability of Fertilisation
3. The Knight Girl is the proof
He was born to be in Guilty Hell 2 and get Airi Pregnant! ; P

You Mean the ''The destroyer Guy''?
I guessed it Right...
Right?

:unsure:

M3tallic@

Jul 1, 2021
i think you are talking about the MAN-BABY thing, in the last phase of the game as far as i remember,
The Man in the Hut in Jungle far east in the map? Right.
who Suck her Breast and than evolving in to a man and than does his thing.
i dont know wich Guy you mean ?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i think you are talking about the MAN-BABY thing, in the last phase of the game as far as i remember,
The Man in the Hut in Jungle far east in the map? Right.
who Suck her Breast and than evolving in to a man and than does his thing.
Oh him too, but i meant one big motherfucker, same size as this one

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
That guy was Great! I want him back! I loved the whole Idea of him absorbing energie from Airi and then be strong enough to overpower her and play around with her while she´s forced to helplesly endure the love making! XD

Ps: He should have gotten an Bad end of his own! or even better: He should be one of those opponents that keep Airi imprisoned until one manages to escape! (My personal suggestion from before)
Wait I gotta check, are you guys talking about Chibigori? The little guy in the house with the spiders?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Yes! Exactly! I want him in Guilty hell to for the very reasons I mentioned! ^^
He already has a slot booked in GH-2. but for a later period of time.

Wait I gotta check, are you guys talking about Chibigori? The little guy in the house with the spiders?
Not him exactly. but yeah, the event reference was from Chibigori.

Ah which one is that? Where on the map does it take place? Don't know why I'm drawing a blank :(
Draw it this way now,
you are in Gh-1.
you entered the Shelter, you are about to witness Vivi is going to be Execute. "A big man appears for her rescue"
Did this Ring the bell?

i think they mean the big boy event
Kind of,
Both those were in consideration at some point.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
is pregnancy implemented in latest version?
v11d i think.
there is a pink icon in the skills window, is it active by default or needs to be greyed out to work?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
is pregnancy implemented in latest version?
v11d i think.
there is a pink icon in the skills window, is it active by default or needs to be greyed out to work?
Sometimes it is not easy as it seems.
Keep trying you'll get success someday.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes