baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
I can't remember exactly how you do it, but after you get that book you're able to cast the fireball. Do it on the roof with the lady in white and you can progress.
After you got fireball tome and leant it.tap "Space bar" to use fireball,After that the mage will told you to go to another location to continous the progress.
You can use google translate app on your phone to scan and translate too.
Thank you. Yes I might start using the translate tool from now on.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
part 12 lite contents:

-New animation added to rogue's grab animation. (sideways standing back)
-New area "Shiron Hot Spring" added. (Multiple naked female characters)
-A summoning function has been added to the "VIVI Experimental Field" (exercise field).
-Added "Large Room" and "Attic Room" to Shiron's Inn.
-AI fix for Majinwolf. New skill added. (non-grab attack)
-Added a synthesis recipe screen.

:BootyTime:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
part 12 lite contents:

-New animation added to rogue's grab animation. (sideways standing back)
-New area "Shiron Hot Spring" added. (Multiple naked female characters)
-A summoning function has been added to the "VIVI Experimental Field" (exercise field).
-Added "Large Room" and "Attic Room" to Shiron's Inn.
-AI fix for Majinwolf. New skill added. (non-grab attack)
-Added a synthesis recipe screen.

:BootyTime:
Well, it ain't much but it's honest, steady progress.

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
HOW TO DEFEAT HER? PLEASE ANYONE HELP WITH SUGGESTION :(
Outlast her in bed.

Stay close to her. When she starts to cast anything at all, get behind her with a dash and attack as much as you can.
Repeat until you win.

You won't dodge all her attacks, but you will minimize damage to a minimum. Using some potions can help too. Close the game and restart if you think you aren't making it or if you're wasting potions.
It took me about 5 tries to beat her this way.

There is supposedly an item that reduces the fire damage you take from her. But I'm not sure if it's obtainable in this version.

Last edited:

Harshith C

Jun 21, 2021
Outlast her in bed.

Stay close to her. When she starts to cast anything at all, get behind her with a dash and attack as much as you can.
Repeat until you win.

You won't dodge all her attacks, but you will minimize damage to a minimum. Using some potions can help too. Close the game and restart if you think you aren't making it or if you're wasting potions.
It took me about 5 tries to beat her this way.

There is supposedly an item that reduces the fire damage you take from her. But I'm not sure if it's obtainable in this version.
I defeated her, in this version is she the last boss? i can't make any progress after defeating her o_O

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
I defeated her, in this version is she the last boss? i can't make any progress after defeating her o_O
After you beat her, you can obtain a fire skill book, which you will need to take it to the refuge shelter to learn.
Then, you can use the fire to clear obstacles in the first forest to enter a new area. There is another boss there to beat.

I can't remember the exact steps to do that. But whenever you try to teleport, there is an indicator that tells you where you should go to proceed with your main quest.

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Oh god i finally defeated her and i got one fire skill book, after that I'm stuck... anybody know how and where to progress next? because i searched entire game areas after defeating her.. nothing new comes up :(
If you stuck at something you can translate the quest here.
and follow the blue crystal as quest guideline.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes