tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
hey guys i got an idea based on the lite version. So in the lite version airi can sleep with other people in one big room in the Inn right? and based on one of the H animation i saw airi was trying to keep herself from moaning, so i had this though why not make an event where she has to keep quiet when she gets molested as to not awake the others and if airi gets too loud they wake up and rape her. what do you guys think?

Reactions: sageproduct
Nov 10, 2017
Poor Airi :( what did she ever do to deserve us disgusting fucks all discussing new ways of how to get her raped and abused

She only came to the human world out of her godly compassion, and this is how we treat her
only good thing about this is it's all fiction, all in the mind.

anyone doing anything remotely close to what they're doing to her deserves to burn and more besides, even more so for whoever controls her or the one who writes such a thing as her fate. yet she still continues to fight to save and protect people regardless, a show of strength of character, a kind of stubbornness but also sheer stupidity, to help those who'd exploit her. one could argue that a good ending for her is that she completes her mission for actual and potentially good people to prosper and someone or something even stronger than her and literally everyone else plucks her out of such an existence

in our world one comes to mind is Junko Furuta, some of the rapists' parents even went so far as to say that it was the victim's fault for ruining their son's life but not sure about the legitimacy of that last bit.

Reactions: sageproduct

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
I saw the creator looking for other suggestions, so here i am. If you're associated with the creator please forward this.

For Additional content:

1. the enemies should have different animations and combos
for example:

enemy type 1 + enemy type 1: this_animation
enemy type 1 + enemy type 2:this_animation2

2. More missionary position w/ force kissing
3. Rope + enemy or enemies = rape
4. Prostitute for money/item to any NPCs including guards and normal knights or any bystanders.
5. More negotiation quests like fuck or fight
6. Male angels fuck Airi

For General Story Concepts:

1. Airi gets to jail with a lot of men no weapons and with a prisoner's uniform (Airi got accused that she is the one who brought destruction to this world, her kind and her existence is to blame that's why she needs to put in jail or seal)

- Uniform can be tear once grab by a pervert
- Foreplay from breast(stand) to fingering(stand) to fuck(down) by 1-4 prisoners
- To get out, Airi must not get fucked or foreplayed by prisoners and only by the warden where he is in the very end of the jail so Airi needs to escape and past 25 prisoners (if the conditions didnt met like airi get fucked by prisoners, she needs to talk with their leader to get out. so yeah its either you get fucked by the warden or the prisoner leader with it's underlings

2. Airi becomes a human with no godhood remain in herself (due to Airi getting fucked by different people and creature, the heaven sees this as blasphemous so they need to punish Airi and remove all her godhood)

- No weapon, no dash, but can punch with a minimal damage
- Her dress maybe just a shirt with a mini shorts or a coat with animal fur
- A story that she can permanently/temporarily become a knight and have her sword to fight and able to dash

3. Great war (Airi gathers all her allies to fight all enemies in one area)

- If someone of her allies get down(not dead), of course they get raped as consequences (Airi can save them just by hitting the enemy also vise versa if it happens to Airi if you dont want to use the struggle method, left and right keys)
- The story, Airi will lose the great war because Destroyer is back with his brother, Desolator (what a cringed made-up name lol)

So far these are my suggestions. I hope the creator likes it. Its not that hard since the game has already have this logic except i guess the different enemy type combos.

You could post these suggestions under the author's CI-EN comment section.
The author is quite active in reading and replying comments and will often consider implementing good feedback from fans.

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
only good thing about this is it's all fiction, all in the mind.

anyone doing anything remotely close to what they're doing to her deserves to burn and more besides, even more so for whoever controls her or the one who writes such a thing as her fate. yet she still continues to fight to save and protect people regardless, a show of strength of character, a kind of stubbornness but also sheer stupidity, to help those who'd exploit her. one could argue that a good ending for her is that she completes her mission for actual and potentially good people to prosper and someone or something even stronger than her and literally everyone else plucks her out of such an existence

in our world one comes to mind is Junko Furuta, some of the rapists' parents even went so far as to say that it was the victim's fault for ruining their son's life but not sure about the legitimacy of that last bit.
Wow, I'd never read that story before. I like to think that the kid who included the VHS tape of her favorite show did feel some sort of remorse, deep down somewhere (unlike how he claimed he was just scared of her ghost - or even the fact that he would admit to being scared of a ghost, after those boys were known to be boasting and jeering about their brutality)...but was way too far gone to express anything real

aqp2005

Jan 5, 2020
I saw the creator looking for other suggestions, so here i am. If you're associated with the creator please forward this.

For Additional content:

1. the enemies should have different animations and combos
for example:

enemy type 1 + enemy type 1: this_animation
enemy type 1 + enemy type 2:this_animation2

2. More missionary position w/ force kissing
3. Rope + enemy or enemies = rape
4. Prostitute for money/item to any NPCs including guards and normal knights or any bystanders.
5. More negotiation quests like fuck or fight
6. Male angels fuck Airi

For General Story Concepts:

1. Airi gets to jail with a lot of men no weapons and with a prisoner's uniform (Airi got accused that she is the one who brought destruction to this world, her kind and her existence is to blame that's why she needs to put in jail or seal)

- Uniform can be tear once grab by a pervert
- Foreplay from breast(stand) to fingering(stand) to fuck(down) by 1-4 prisoners
- To get out, Airi must not get fucked or foreplayed by prisoners and only by the warden where he is in the very end of the jail so Airi needs to escape and past 25 prisoners (if the conditions didnt met like airi get fucked by prisoners, she needs to talk with their leader to get out. so yeah its either you get fucked by the warden or the prisoner leader with it's underlings

2. Airi becomes a human with no godhood remain in herself (due to Airi getting fucked by different people and creature, the heaven sees this as blasphemous so they need to punish Airi and remove all her godhood)

- No weapon, no dash, but can punch with a minimal damage
- Her dress maybe just a shirt with a mini shorts or a coat with animal fur
- A story that she can permanently/temporarily become a knight and have her sword to fight and able to dash

3. Great war (Airi gathers all her allies to fight all enemies in one area)

- If someone of her allies get down(not dead), of course they get raped as consequences (Airi can save them just by hitting the enemy also vise versa if it happens to Airi if you dont want to use the struggle method, left and right keys)
- The story, Airi will lose the great war because Destroyer is back with his brother, Desolator (what a cringed made-up name lol)

So far these are my suggestions. I hope the creator likes it. Its not that hard since the game has already have this logic except i guess the different enemy type combos.
you cant have a prison level without a drop the soap scene, (especially in this type of game lmao)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Sooo . . . Am I the first asking what´s new on the new version? = o
1-old school Summoning is added with 4 existing enemies
2-Level of Molestation is increased, New segment, the men's sleeping room is a choice given to Airi to sleep free of cost in the Inn, with a clear declaration :
''if something goes wrong...No one will take responsibility''

# One of the member -'' Sageproduct'' is not happy with the recent update. (wana give him a pep-talk, he's all yours)

Nothing more to add.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Poor Airi :( what did she ever do to deserve us disgusting fucks all discussing new ways of how to get her raped and abused

She only came to the human world out of her godly compassion, and this is how we treat her
In the first game, she didn't even know what sex or rape was, so she thought they were bullying her. I hope that's still the case in the second game because I find it really funny.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Did the creator mention anything about pregnancy content in future updates?
Yes, they did. That it will be there. What is it going to be? Not clear as of yet, most likely not even for them.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
@
derakino999

Buziol
Valg0

Be educated, you fools! Lest you project your own ignorance onto others again
View attachment 2084513

Yes this is Google Translate, so the pronouns are weird. But by context it's clear they are talking about Airi having almost no sexual knowledge in game 1.

this is from so you can see for yourself
But why are you shouting out to me? At which point was I even arguing with that? Dawg, what did I do to ya to deserve that kind of treatment? xD

Jokes aside though, since you've called me out for no reason, I might as well join in.
So, what maiboi derakino999 wrote is not exactly wrong. It is an assumption (it even says that exactly!) because it's not communicated clearly in the story and you have to resort to the external source for that clarification (and that source is still vague on purpose because it can most likely change on the fly if there's a need for it).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes