Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
which airi house :WaitWhat:
Guy is screwing with you or has memory issues.
It wasn't present in any of the demos and definitely not in the old "version" (by buying it on dlsite I think he meant the first game - Guilty Hell 1 - but Airi's clothes do not even match those from GH1 + I remember that game really well).
This scene was a concept present in some demonstration materials, I think even before the first demo was even released. Kairi has more stuff done than we can play yet.

Jan 2, 2022
Are you 100% sure it was in the first demo? I remember that we had big thugs (I think they are called rogues) - one in the house and one outside it that could fuck Airi but that's about it.
it's the first version played with the quest for mushrooms and the thugs I think it's just sketching

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Are you 100% sure it was in the first demo? I remember that we had big thugs (I think they are called rogues) - one in the house and one outside it that could fuck Airi but that's about it.
In the first demo, wasn't there also the chibi orc or whatever it was called, that would suck Airi's nipples? It's been so fucking long lmao, I can't even find those old versions on my PC

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
In the first demo, wasn't there also the chibi orc or whatever it was called, that would suck Airi's nipples? It's been so fucking long lmao, I can't even find those old versions on my PC
no the first demo only had the house and thug from what i remember

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
no the first demo only had the house and thug from what i remember
Wasn't sure so I bought it to double check. You're correct, first trial was the house, the thug outside the house, and if you went upstairs and came back down there was another thug downstairs. Good memory!

Reactions: tyssen123

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Chibi Orc was present in the second or third demo for showing some "passive/situational enemies". He was present in most demos that contained heaven stage (for obvious reasons - he was there, in the forest, right after the prison).

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
You don't miss much. In fact forget about version 0.1-0.4, they are very fundamental and what they have, newer versions have as well + more.
i was just curious about that first demo house mentioned above,,, not anymore tho... i give up :Kappa:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes