FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is the game almost finished? Dunno how this dev does version numbering. Searched the thread for release date and there doesn't seem to be one?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Is the game almost finished? Dunno how this dev does version numbering. Searched the thread for release date and there doesn't seem to be one?
Because there's none. It is mid-development at best. Don't take version number into account because it is misleading. Kairi has estimated the game to be "ready" by late 2023 if I remember correctly...but that was almost a year ago soooo...

kastorpush

Apr 26, 2019
Seems like this game will stay in development till the end of times.
This new patron-based meta really spoils every fkin development.
Having only one update for 2 months (I do not count lite-versions as an updates), wtf really? With a pre-made 3rd party game engine?
Yeah I know, 500 yens isnt much to support these two guys, but for me it looks like some sort of scam.
Even steam early access section wouldnt have fallen so low.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Having only one update for 2 months (I do not count lite-versions as an updates), wtf really? With a pre-made 3rd party game engine?
Yeah I know, 500 yens isnt much to support these two guys, but for me it looks like some sort of scam.
Well...Kairi had a bit of a bad behavior in the past when it was about time to release GH1...but they are not exactly scammy. I mean, they are still doing something decent every month. It's not like the usual western hdev that is lying to you without remorse and milking money for doing the same thing for 2 years or more.

If I were to rate their "reliability&ethics" on a scale from Crowchild (fucking you over since 2004) to Grimhelm (doing god's work and pausing patreon when not working), it would be around 7/10...which isn't all that bad. As for the game, I'm quite confident it will not be an endless development. Not in this case.

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah I mean honestly he's not the worst. He takes a really long time but he's pretty consistent with monthly updates and actually produces new content with each update. So eventually the game gets finished. Guilty Hell 1 took multiple years to finish but he did actually complete it.

It definitely could be better it's a world of difference compared to someone like e.g., eromancer.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I'm still emotionally fragile from the touching ending of Night of Revenge and don't think I can jerk off to girls getting raped right now

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I'm still emotionally fragile from the touching ending of Night of Revenge and don't think I can jerk off to girls getting raped right now
A good introduction to No Nut November then. After that, you can go with Destroy Dick December, hopefully with some new rape stuff for Airi and her friends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes