Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
no, not at all. i found out its issue tho, cant use any data for earlier version
Glad you managed. i probably couldn't help you much coz i am not concerned about this game related updates any more,
i ll simply prefer giving the dev a cheque for the hardwork and try the final version once out.
TBH- trying these demos is killing the thrill.

Cheers.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
part 12 lite contents:

-New animation added to rogue's grab animation. (sideways standing back)
-New area "Shiron Hot Spring" added. (Multiple naked female characters)
-A summoning function has been added to the "VIVI Experimental Field" (exercise field).
-Added "Large Room" and "Attic Room" to Shiron's Inn.
-AI fix for Majinwolf. New skill added. (non-grab attack)
-Added a synthesis recipe screen.

:BootyTime:
So you are the New News Paper Lad. :BootyTime:
(Lol)

mottoRala

Formerly 'motsanity'
Apr 25, 2022
I saw the creator looking for other suggestions, so here i am. If you're associated with the creator please forward this.

For Additional content:

1. the enemies should have different animations and combos
for example:

enemy type 1 + enemy type 1: this_animation
enemy type 1 + enemy type 2:this_animation2

2. More missionary position w/ force kissing
3. Rope + enemy or enemies = rape
4. Prostitute for money/item to any NPCs including guards and normal knights or any bystanders.
5. More negotiation quests like fuck or fight
6. Male angels fuck Airi

For General Story Concepts:

1. Airi gets to jail with a lot of men no weapons and with a prisoner's uniform (Airi got accused that she is the one who brought destruction to this world, her kind and her existence is to blame that's why she needs to put in jail or seal)

- Uniform can be tear once grab by a pervert
- Foreplay from breast(stand) to fingering(stand) to fuck(down) by 1-4 prisoners
- To get out, Airi must not get fucked or foreplayed by prisoners and only by the warden where he is in the very end of the jail so Airi needs to escape and past 25 prisoners (if the conditions didnt met like airi get fucked by prisoners, she needs to talk with their leader to get out. so yeah its either you get fucked by the warden or the prisoner leader with it's underlings

2. Airi becomes a human with no godhood remain in herself (due to Airi getting fucked by different people and creature, the heaven sees this as blasphemous so they need to punish Airi and remove all her godhood)

- No weapon, no dash, but can punch with a minimal damage
- Her dress maybe just a shirt with a mini shorts or a coat with animal fur
- A story that she can permanently/temporarily become a knight and have her sword to fight and able to dash

3. Great war (Airi gathers all her allies to fight all enemies in one area)

- If someone of her allies get down(not dead), of course they get raped as consequences (Airi can save them just by hitting the enemy also vise versa if it happens to Airi if you dont want to use the struggle method, left and right keys)
- The story, Airi will lose the great war because Destroyer is back with his brother, Desolator (what a cringed made-up name lol)

So far these are my suggestions. I hope the creator likes it. Its not that hard since the game has already have this logic except i guess the different enemy type combos.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
To give my opinion, I was always a big fan of the infested egg carrier or something like that on guilty hell 1. would be nice to work this out further
Maiboi, this I like!
IDEA 1: Pregnancy mechanic would be nice to implement with some enemies like that egg carrier or fly as a "infested pregnancy" or something. Airi having an infested status as either another form of pregnancy or a game over mechanic?

IDEA 2: Mindbreak mechanic for some enemies? I mean, some enemies from GH1 and GH2 are hinted to be "relentless" and it should end up with some consequences (because it would end up like that, even for immortal goddess).
Like, Airi was mindbroken by the final boss of GH1 and it was a really cool bad ending to things. Pierrot (zombie clown) also had mind break "implied" in his attacks (though nothing came out of it in terms of story/gameplay). It would be nice to see his comeback to GH2 and utilizing that mindbreak to full potential, with some story events/bad endings...or maybe even a proper gameplay mechanic.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I saw the creator looking for other suggestions, so here i am. If you're associated with the creator please forward this.

For Additional content:

for example:

4. Prostitute for money/item to any NPCs including guards and normal knights or any bystanders.
6. Male angels fuck Airi

1. Airi gets to jail with a lot of men no weapons and with a prisoner's uniform (Airi got accused that she is the one who brought destruction to this world, her kind and her existence is to blame that's why she needs to put in jail or seal)

- Foreplay from breast(stand) to fingering(stand) to fuck(down) by 1-4 prisoners
- To get out, Airi must not get fucked or foreplayed by prisoners and only by the warden where he is in the very end of the jail so Airi needs to escape and past 25 prisoners (if the conditions didnt met like airi get fucked by prisoners, she needs to talk with their leader to get out. so yeah its either you get fucked by the warden or the prisoner leader with it's underlings

2. Airi becomes a human with no godhood remain in herself (due to Airi getting fucked by different people and creature, the heaven sees this as blasphemous so they need to punish Airi and remove all her godhood)

- A story that she can permanently/temporarily become a knight and have her sword to fight and able to dash

- If someone of her allies get down(not dead), of course they get raped as consequences (Airi can save them just by hitting the enemy also vise versa if it happens to Airi if you dont want to use the struggle method, left and right keys)
- The story, Airi will lose the great war because Destroyer is back with his brother, Desolator (what a cringed made-up name lol)

So far these are my suggestions. I hope the creator likes it. Its not that hard since the game has already have this logic except i guess the different enemy type combos.
Bloody Brilliant.
You came up with some amazing ideas. Lets see if he is willing add some new twists in the story line.
BTW- i am sure you have lots of kinky stuff in your brain about the Prison thing. Lol Its kinda cool and real. This sure will look good in G.H-2.
The Big time war thing- i guess it will be directing the game towards the very end. But Good So far.
i ll Pass the words.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Bloody Brilliant.
You came up with some amazing ideas. Lets see if he is willing add some new twists in the story line.
BTW- i am sure you have lots of kinky stuff in your brain about the Prison thing. Lol Its kinda cool and real. This sure will look good in G.H-2.
The Big time war thing- i guess it will be directing the game towards the very end. But Good So far.
i ll Pass the words.
Oh i Forgot to mention There is a Similar Jail Type Situation lined up for the Next Update. but this will be the Inn area.
Also there will be some Quest, if You fail you'll End up Sleeping with the men. How many yet to be experienced.

he quoted- if you sleep in the Men room... you may get attacked and No one will be held responsible. (This dev is kinky Lol)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

For Additional content:

for example:

6. Male angels fuck Airi

holy shit
motsanity for f95zone committee representation president

Reactions: mottoRala

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Maiboi, this I like!
IDEA 1: Pregnancy mechanic would be nice to implement with some enemies like that egg carrier or fly as a "infested pregnancy" or something. Airi having an infested status as either another form of pregnancy or a game over mechanic?

IDEA 2: Mindbreak mechanic for some enemies? I mean, some enemies from GH1 and GH2 are hinted to be "relentless" and it should end up with some consequences (because it would end up like that, even for immortal goddess).
Like, Airi was mindbroken by the final boss of GH1 and it was a really cool bad ending to things. Pierrot (zombie clown) also had mind break "implied" in his attacks (though nothing came out of it in terms of story/gameplay). It would be nice to see his comeback to GH2 and utilizing that mindbreak to full potential, with some story events/bad endings...or maybe even a proper gameplay mechanic.
The clown was my favorite. The forced kissing was so fucking hot

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes