sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Not him exactly. but yeah, the event reference was from Chibigori.

Draw it this way now,
you are in Gh-1.
you entered the Shelter, you are about to witness Vivi is going to be Execute. "A big man appears for her rescue"
Did this Ring the bell?
Wait, are you guys talking about the Destroyer? I thought he got powered up in the second fight from Vivi's magic, not from Airi. Maybe I need to replay. Based on what you guys were describing, I was visualizing a little guy becoming big

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Wait, are you guys talking about the Destroyer? I thought he got powered up in the second fight from Vivi's magic, not from Airi. Maybe I need to replay. Based on what you guys were describing, I was visualizing a little guy becoming big
That guy, the destroyer, is like, perfect for Guilzy hell 2! He claimed (and proofed) to always 100% fertilyze any Girls when cumming inside and well, Guilty Hell 2 will feature Impregnation and birth sooo . . . It´s his time to shine! ; P

Reactions: sageproduct

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Nope. Not even GH1 Final ver has this pregnancy system/feature.

Go play Hounds of the Meteor for pregnancy system. It has plenty of pregnancy scenes/events.
Cant you just hold your breaths for sometime. :LOL:

Perfect! A guy like that shouldn´t appear too early in the game! ^^
Yeah. ye Guessed it Right.

Well, it is planed for Guilty Hell 2 sooo . . . just a matter of time ; P

I am not in the mood of this Pregnancy thing.:cautious:
But, yeah, if everybody likes it, i ll go with the flow.
You specifically... Look Happy

Okey lets brake it down before it go any further deep in the pit.

1st- we ARE talking about the DESTROYER GUY- Yes correct, he got powered up in the second fight by Vivi. Yeah the same Guy.

2nd- in an early phase of this discussion... the Man-Boy Thing, who got powered up after sucking Airis Breast, late after the Shelter stage(A hut in the woods) was brought into the discussion for an instance.

Destroyer. here is the Guy we are discussing, i mean she is emphasizing on- to be RE-INTRODUCED in G.H-2.

hope we are good now.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Okey lets brake it down before it go any further deep in the pit.

1st- we ARE talking about the DESTROYER GUY- Yes correct, he got powered up in the second fight by Vivi. Yeah the same Guy.

2nd- in an early phase of this discussion... the Man-Boy Thing, who got powered up after sucking Airis Breast, late after the Shelter stage(A hut in the woods) was brought into the discussion for an instance.

Destroyer. here is the Guy we are discussing, i mean she is emphasizing on- to be RE-INTRODUCED in G.H-2.

hope we are good now.
Dude, one post at a time. Don't post so much, edit option and multi-quote exists for a reason :D

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I am not in the mood of this Pregnancy thing.:cautious:
But, yeah, if everybody likes it, i ll go with the flow.
You specifically... Look Happy
I´m extatic! It´s my number one favourite thing in Hentai!
BUT!
DO NOT WORRY MY FRIEND! CAUSE I AM HERE!
Err, I mean, cause the Game already has the option to be immune against impregnation! ^^ (The goddess protection)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Ok nvm I figured it out, thanks to the "quest indicator" after randomly teleporting everywhere

Last edited:

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Only a few dialogues are translated. I noticed later that the settings reverted back to japanese, I forgot to set to English back

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
The game is freezing when you enter the tents in the zombie city before the black market!

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Uhh . . . I can´t remember . . . or did I use Translator on the phone . . . :unsure:
Hmmm... Yes you did. it is partial translation in the game so far.

The game is freezing when you enter the tents in the zombie city before the black market!
Yes. a small issue. lets expect it to be taken care by the Next update.

In the mean time, try to avoid going into that tent.
Not a very good place to visit often...

Reactions: Christin Eleven

baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
Well, I got up to the point where I met with VIVI and got some kind of letter (I dont know for who) and also this lady in white at the top of the castle (?) gave me something like a fireball tome but idk what to do (already tried reading it and nothing happens)

Is this where the demo ends or I am still missing something?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Well, I got up to the point where I met with VIVI and got some kind of letter (I dont know for who) and also this lady in white at the top of the castle (?) gave me something like a fireball tome but idk what to do (already tried reading it and nothing happens)

I can't remember exactly how you do it, but after you get that book you're able to cast the fireball. Do it on the roof with the lady in white and you can progress.

BananaJK

May 15, 2018

After you got fireball tome and leant it.tap "Space bar" to use fireball,After that the mage will told you to go to another location to continous the progress.
You can use google translate app on your phone to scan and translate too.

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone knows where the lycanthrope is in this version? Is it gone?
It used to be on the way to the witch, but I have beaten the witch, been through the forest, and beat the boss (where I assume this is where the new content ends), but I don't see the lycanthrope.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows where the lycanthrope is in this version? Is it gone?
It used to be on the way to the witch, but I have beaten the witch, been through the forest, and beat the boss (where I assume this is where the new content ends), but I don't see the lycanthrope.
Yes, werewolf is gone for now (temporary) because there were some issues with its behaviour in the newest version. Just go back to the version from June for now if that's what you want to experience.

Reactions: krururu
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes