blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
But still......how to trigger this scene?) View attachment 2019579
You mean that enemy in general or that scene in the screenshot with the magic runes behind Airi?
The enemy is near the end of the city level, inside the basement of a magic laboratory. You can recognize it from the zombie in the first floor when you enter it. Just wait and dodge a bit and she'll summon the green balls to lick Airi.
If you mean the scene with runes like the screenshot, I don't think it exists in game. At least, I've never seen that enemy do it, and it doesn't show up in her animation list.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Here´s a suggestion, If anyone could pass it on, would be greatly appreciated:

I´m a huge fan of Impriconment/getting captured!
Like, if she loses the opponent takes Airi with him to a Nest/Prison/hideout/house/ Etc. There she stays in a room or place until she manages to excape!
If she stays in the room for too long, lies down to rest/sleep or if she attempts to flee and fails she gets taken back to the room she woke up in . . . and raped obviously! ; P
Bonus but not necessary: They take her weapon and her clothes! She can´t defend without them so she needs to find and reclaim them before escaping!

Thanks a million ; P

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone has a guide to got all of passive skill (a skills with pink colors such as prostitution, pregnant,etc) or a save?

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021

Like, if she loses the opponent takes Airi with him to a Nest/Prison/hideout/house/ Etc. There she stays in a room or place until she manages to excape!
If she stays in the room for too long, lies down to rest/sleep or if she attempts to flee and fails she gets taken back to the room she woke up in . . . and raped obviously! ; P
Bonus but not necessary: They take her weapon and her clothes! She can´t defend without them so she needs to find and reclaim them before escaping!

Thanks a million ; P
Good taste.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

Thanks a million ; P
Patrician taste

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks a million ; P
This is Just a Bloody brilliant idea.
i am surly going to vote for this and discuss with him.
Actually This part is missing from the game so far, will see for the possibility where exactly this plot can be introduced,

Like the Inn... She's was sleeping and kidnaped.
Drugged by the Thug and later taken to his place. something like it.
This was the best Idea so far. will be expecting more from you like this.

PS- this is somewhat related to Chobi-spider Ruins (G.H-1- that small guy) if you have tried.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
This is personal view- that more female player should give ideas to help make game look much more interesting and DYNAMIC.

from a guys point of view- its always, Guys prefer jumping to main actiojn :rolleyes:, rather getting into some story or narratives.

Come on pretty LADIES- Share your DARK DESIRES. :devilish: (No Romance Please:LOL:)

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
This is Just a Bloody brilliant idea.
i am surly going to vote for this and discuss with him.
Actually This part is missing from the game so far, will see for the possibility where exactly this plot can be introduced,

Like the Inn... She's was sleeping and kidnaped.
Drugged by the Thug and later taken to his place. something like it.
This was the best Idea so far. will be expecting more from you like this.

PS- this is somewhat related to Chobi-spider Ruins (G.H-1- that small guy) if you have tried.
Sweet! ^^

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

Thanks a million ; P
Add to that a scene where you have control over Airi, but she is unarmed and defenseless. You can't do anything but drag yourself away trying to escape, only to get beat up by all the baddies. (Like in Hounds of the Blade/Meteor)

Nov 10, 2017
here's hoping we get airi some lovin, most she got in the first game was breaking from the vampire, the rest were non con. wonder if she'd be getting any here, even some that leads to "bad ends" or just "ends" too

the one with the big dude, with the big hammer and the big sword, after they finished, shame dude didn't like do some hugging or head pats lol i don't know what I'm saying

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
here's hoping we get airi some lovin, most she got in the first game was breaking from the vampire, the rest were non con. wonder if she'd be getting any here, even some that leads to "bad ends" or just "ends" too

the one with the big dude, with the big hammer and the big sword, after they finished, shame dude didn't like do some hugging or head pats lol i don't know what I'm saying
I mean there's the prostitution mechanic so yeah. Pretty short but sweet lezzy scene was just added with version 11.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes