RLD551

Jun 6, 2019
yes you can. only if you are a pro.
after a point you ll be required to do a Much higher Jump to climb up and advance in the map, which is not possible without clothes (Magical powers help Airi To do Big flips)

if it is possible- yes i saw one dude did it.
And where would that be plus if someone could tell me what to do after i defeated the witch in the new level?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
try to go into the previous pages in this thread, you ll find all your answers with good explanations.
if you are still confused... post your Question here.
the witch level is the last so far.
wait for the next update to see new stuff.

Reactions: RLD551

RLD551

Jun 6, 2019
try to go into the previous pages in this thread, you ll find all your answers with good explanations.
if you are still confused... post your Question here.
the witch level is the last so far.
wait for the next update to see new stuff.
Thanks hopefully i understand what angels or whatever people found and reached

Reactions: Super_Nova-

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
How do you even get in to see Vivi in version 11? In both 10e and 11 lite, I get stopped by the lady stood next to Grise - in 10e I couldn't see her from some time after completing the potion quest

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
you mean you literally just talked to him? So how can we just do that? i also have suggestions
if you want Drop your suggestions here, it will be passed.
give something new which was not in the editions so far.
That is something attracts his interest.

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
I want to see more with the ninja girl (?Blanc). That bar loss scene is soooooo good. Even if he just copies the same animations of the enemies with the different model--I'd be fine with that.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Tentacle monster pregnancy mechanic.
Have her get impregnated.
Have her slowly start to show.
If he wants to be extra creative, have it change her stats a bit. Moves slower, but has higher magic due to the energy pulsing inside her.
Eventually, she's forced down on her back to give birth.
Monster battle: she has to fight her own tentacle offpsring.
If she loses, the cycle repeats.
If she wins, game continues. Maybe a bonus of the higher magic stays.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I made a request to put mind break in the game kairi answered saying it is interesting, few updates pass they updated me that it would be hard to work on that so they dropped my idea it was still cool though that they tried at least.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I made a request to put mind break in the game kairi answered saying it is interesting, few updates pass they updated me that it would be hard to work on that so they dropped my idea it was still cool though that they tried at least.
I was about to suggest it, even if only in a form of a sex scene for enemy grab (like with Pierrot/Clown in GH1)....maybe that would be feasible? Not as a mechanic but a simple sex scene?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
do anyone know if the developer have any plan to create pregnancy content?
Yes, they've mentioned it like a dozen of times. Don't expect it to happen in the near future though. I think all we have so far is the previous update with abortion clinic run by our frenemy Witch (but no real mechanics are in place).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes