Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i dont see any H previews in ci-en
There's zombie children molestation (simple animation, nothing interesting).
And weird kappa-like monster that has somewhat bugged animations in two sets. When standing, it tries to take your "life energy pearl" out of the ass (like japanese Kappa does in mythology), causing massive stamina damage. Interesting to say the least.
When downed, it fucks you "reverse standing style". Seems kinda unfinished.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
There's zombie children molestation (simple animation, nothing interesting).
And weird kappa-like monster that has somewhat bugged animations in two sets. When standing, it tries to take your "life energy pearl" out of the ass (like japanese Kappa does in mythology), causing massive stamina damage. Interesting to say the least.
When downed, it fucks you "reverse standing style". Seems kinda unfinished.
oh just energy? i thought kappa out right takes your soul just like in fan no hitori doujins lol. so nothing too spicy yet? i heard 19a is bugged so i didnt download haha. thanks

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
oh just energy? i thought kappa out right takes your soul just like in fan no hitori doujins lol. so nothing too spicy yet? i heard 19a is bugged so i didnt download haha. thanks
We can say it is somewhat spicy since it is quite different from "vanilla" stuff.
Basically, Kappa is first fingering Airi's ass, then she tries to resist on all fours, and then, finally, he pulls out the shirikodama out of her ass and eats it, dealing 460 stamina damage (but no hp). Of course, the next time stamina damage is taken, Airi takes 25-30 hp damage by default, like with any other enemy.

Kappa here is obviously an enemy that is more focused on stealing her magical powers...but at the same time, it can still kill you if you act like a retard outside of grab scenes. It has two attacks - long grab, which I think only ends up grabing you at a slightly longer distance. Second attack - Kappa jumps into the air and begins a rather long spinning animation, striking you at the end for quite a lot of damage. You can easily avoid it though if you move two feet away from where you were.

Now, what is actually interesting about Kappa as an enemy is the fact that it is really capable of chasing you across the obstacles that would stop pretty much every enemy from GH1 and GH2 because it can actually swim (duh) and jumps quite high without you being close-by, making him somewhat of a stalker type.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
We can say it is somewhat spicy since it is quite different from "vanilla" stuff.
Basically, Kappa is first fingering Airi's ass, then she tries to resist on all fours, and then, finally, he pulls out the shirikodama out of her ass and eats it, dealing 460 stamina damage (but no hp). Of course, the next time stamina damage is taken, Airi takes 25-30 hp damage by default, like with any other enemy.

Kappa here is obviously an enemy that is more focused on stealing her magical powers...but at the same time, it can still kill you if you act like a retard outside of grab scenes. It has two attacks - long grab, which I think only ends up grabing you at a slightly longer distance. Second attack - Kappa jumps into the air and begins a rather long spinning animation, striking you at the end for quite a lot of damage. You can easily avoid it though if you move two feet away from where you were.

Now, what is actually interesting about Kappa as an enemy is the fact that it is really capable of chasing you across the obstacles that would stop pretty much every enemy from GH1 and GH2 because it can actually swim (duh) and jumps quite high without you being close-by, making him somewhat of a stalker type.
If anyone is interested in poses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: holyApex

zzp

May 23, 2020
v19a doesn't load saves from v18d.

NOTE:
This bug is fixed in v19b and above. If you want to use old saves, you need at least v19b.

◆Changes and corrections
in 19b Fixed: Part17b~18d save data cannot be loaded.
Fix: No sex on the river ghoul grab list.
Fixed: Display of objects in the Shillong Forest area.
Fix: If a river ghoul is at the bottom of the water, it will not follow you out of the water.

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Been a hot minute since I last played this game [v13 I "think"], just started playing v19 and am all old and confused now.

Was there a [partial] translation available that I could throw onto this latest build? If so, where it at? :eek:

EDIT: Also, after I've brewed some cider for the sex witch, where do I go from there? It really has been a while since I've played this, lol.

The path ahead is blocked by a rock and idk wtf the guy is saying to solve the issue. @_@

Last edited:

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
i think i need some help i dont know were to go i just beat that bandit boss the second time and i dont know were to go. i expexted some event after the fight to tell me were to go but nothing happend.
also how do i get the other bar events?

skippy_d

Apr 3, 2020
i think i need some help i dont know were to go i just beat that bandit boss the second time and i dont know were to go. i expexted some event after the fight to tell me were to go but nothing happend.
Same here, on v19a. As people have said, this version seems too bugged to play.

jown

Jul 29, 2017
Are there any videos for Guilty hell 2 H animations? Including recent version mobs.
Can only find old versions :(
Thanks for your attentions sir! :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes