driedheat

Jul 23, 2019
I tried to go to the right of above the orc cave, but I apparently can't. What's going on here? I want to hurry up and get to where kappa is.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I tried to go to the right of above the orc cave, but I apparently can't. What's going on here? I want to hurry up and get to where kappa is.
Go above the orc cave and then to the right. If you go into the cave, you just visit the merchant girl.

driedheat

Jul 23, 2019
Where can I find kappa? I just burned the vine on the left near where the beginning area and beaten the fire witch.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Where can I find kappa? I just burned the vine on the left near where the beginning area and beaten the fire witch.
Get to Vivi's clinic, get past her into her basement. Far right, 3rd door, again to the far right to hidden door in wall.

Reactions: Montegai

driedheat

Jul 23, 2019
After mutated Voltis is defeated, all the rooted girls just disappeared, what am I supposed to do now? (I suspect something is broken, playing on 19c version)

Edit: Yep, something definitely fucking broke because drinking red 80 potion after beating Voltis doesn't heal at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Montegai

driedheat

Jul 23, 2019
Get to Vivi's clinic, get past her into her basement. Far right, 3rd door, again to the far right to hidden door in wall.
Pardon me, but I don't know where is Vivi's clinic and what it looked like (been running around blind for hours after giving up on getting past mutated Voltis defeat bug)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Pardon me, but I don't know where is Vivi's clinic and what it looked like (been running around blind for hours after giving up on getting past mutated Voltis defeat bug)
Here, just run the recent autosave. Everything should be unlocked up to this point. You can teleport to Vivi's clinic basement directly.
If you don't know what and where still, I can't really help you because you're not trying hard enough, have a fucked up game or I'd have to write an entire walkthrough.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Man... I try to keep up to the latest patch. I've been away for months now my dick is ready for more Airy content.

This link(Changelog) help a lot with Translate Web Pages(TWP) Add-On, I'm using Mozila Firefox:

I'm still trying to figure out on how to translate this Unity game with Unity Translator...

Edit:
Got it. The Unity Translator works like a wonder. ;)
It takes a few seconds before translation takes place so you need to wait for a few seconds.

Link to the Unity Translator is in the Youtube Video I posted above.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes