flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
How do I collect Semen? The new patch removes Prostitution Tablet. So I need to collect some Semens to trade it for Prostitution Tablet in Saika Female Merchant.

oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
How do I collect Semen? The new patch removes Prostitution Tablet. So I need to collect some Semens to trade it for Prostitution Tablet in Saika Female Merchant.
Just fuck some random dude, but u need the condom item and the collected semen skill have to be on (default setting should be turn on unless u messing with the skill setting)

Reactions: flowoftime

ricky_rexi

May 4, 2023
Here, just run the recent autosave. Everything should be unlocked up to this point. You can teleport to Vivi's clinic basement directly.
yea, it's there in gallery. but cannot be opened. Does someone know how to trigger this scene? Everytime i peep there, there's no one.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
yea, it's there in gallery. but cannot be opened. Does someone know how to trigger this scene? Everytime i peep there, there's no one.
you can trigger that by going to the bar and interacting with the barkeeper he should give you a quest that would let you view those two

skiff11

Dec 6, 2017
Here, just run the recent autosave. Everything should be unlocked up to this point. You can teleport to Vivi's clinic basement directly.
If you don't know what and where still, I can't really help you because you're not trying hard enough, have a fucked up game or I'd have to write an entire walkthrough.
Do you happen to know what the Clock icon is for when you hold shift and press left or right? Anytime I select something there, I get stuck on a white screen.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Do you happen to know what the Clock icon is for when you hold shift and press left or right? Anytime I select something there, I get stuck on a white screen.
Then you have something bugged. Clock icon is for time travel to restart various events in-game (for example, boss fights that are not in gallery at the moment). To be honest it's probably the stupidest way to do it but hey, if Kairi wants to overcomplicate his game, be my guest :D

• Haha
Reactions: lurkerofH

ricky_rexi

May 4, 2023
you can trigger that by going to the bar and interacting with the barkeeper he should give you a quest that would let you view those two
Still no luck since i dont know what the quest is. Any japanese speaker here? And how to get in this house?

ricky_rexi

May 4, 2023
native here, just send me screenshots of whatever he's saying
Nevermind. I used OCR and it says..

"Husband That's a request from Priest Leticia... Western Forest Watch
I heard that prostitution has been rampant in the West Forest lately."

"Before going to the forest in the west, go to the Shillong Church and go to Shishikokutou.
Remuneration is to be paid at the church."

"I thought that the husband and the priest would accept the request from a woman who would accept the request.
You must be there."

But still... Not trigger the scene. Did i paid wrong priest?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Take that down. They are doing something thsr is saved for a husband and wife who love each very much. You should not be watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: holyApex
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes