Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone know what the 19e version adds or fixes relative to the 19c one?

Also I can't seem to use the clock power anymore to replay old scenes. It worked (sorta) in 18 but hasn't since I switched to 19. Admitedly I started over when I tried 19 the first time so I might not have picked up something I need yet. What's the trick for getting that feature? Or has it been disabled?

ricky_rexi

May 4, 2023
Anyone know what the 19e version adds or fixes relative to the 19c one?

Also I can't seem to use the clock power anymore to replay old scenes. It worked (sorta) in 18 but hasn't since I switched to 19. Admitedly I started over when I tried 19 the first time so I might not have picked up something I need yet. What's the trick for getting that feature? Or has it been disabled?
Yea, i don't know what's new because it's still the same. The under construction site still under construction. no new event.
about Time power, Quit the game, and start again. Well it's not real solution but works for me.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

dashisiashi

Aug 7, 2019
Is there a keybinds/controls list somewhere? Navigating the menus feels super weird. Can't back out of some things with 'X' so I'm assuming there's a second "back out" key for some menus? idk. frustrating though.

ricky_rexi

May 4, 2023
I think i fucked up the game because i used old save file. Can we restart the game, but still have our current level and items?

seg900i

Jun 1, 2020
hi guys, does anyone can upload the 19c on googledrive or else, my megaupload stuck with its bandwitdh please help

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
So, guys, I hear there is no gallery, but do we have any way to spawn enemies like part 1?
Yes, Vivi's doctor's office basement, though it only includes a few of the enemies currently in the game. I also don't know how you access it normally before unlocking it for fast travel. I know if you play through the academy and get to the barricade (end of current demo in that direction), you can access the underground lab - and if you exit it, it brings you into Vivi's basement.

baolonh

Nov 1, 2018
Yes, Vivi's doctor's office basement, though it only includes a few of the enemies currently in the game. I also don't know how you access it normally before unlocking it for fast travel. I know if you play through the academy and get to the barricade (end of current demo in that direction), you can access the underground lab - and if you exit it, it brings you into Vivi's basement.
Hi so how do I interact with vivi's doctor and how is she? sorry everything is japan

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Hi so how do I interact with vivi's doctor and how is she? sorry everything is japan
Vivi is the doctor. You can reach there by using the teleport magic (hold shift and press Z). Now in the teleport location selection menu you'll see 3 grey options at the top. Those are for different pages of the teleport menu. Select the second tab. You can just click up arrow to reach the tabs. In the second page there will be 3 options to choose from to teleport. The 3rd one takes you directly to Vivi's basement. Vivi's name is conveniently mentioned in English in the 3rd option.

But as far as I can tell the destroyer is likely removed in version 19c or maybe I'm unable to find him. But you cannot summon the destroyer like the other npcs. There are multiple rooms in the basement for multiple activities.

Edit: If you use an android phone then point your google camera in translate mode to the text you badly want to understand. It gives quite good translations. At least enough to understand the gist. That has helped me a lot in navigations. You can do that using an iPhone too. You just need google lens for it.

Last edited:

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
Vivi is the doctor. You can reach there by using the teleport magic (hold shift and press Z). Now in the teleport location selection menu you'll see 3 grey options at the top. Those are for different pages of the teleport menu. Select the second tab. You can just click up arrow to reach the tabs. In the second page there will be 3 options to choose from to teleport. The 3rd one takes you directly to Vivi's basement. Vivi's name is conveniently mentioned in English in the 3rd option.

But as far as I can tell the destroyer is likely removed in version 19c or maybe I'm unable to find him. But you cannot summon the destroyer like the other npcs. There are multiple rooms in the basement for multiple activities.

Edit: If you use an android phone then point your google camera in translate mode to the text you badly want to understand. It gives quite good translations. At least enough to understand the gist. That has helped me a lot in navigations. You can do that using an iPhone too. You just need google lens for it.
Bro can you show by images

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I can but you'll have to give me a few hours for that. I'm not home right now. Will share the details with you as soon as possible.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes