4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Just finished it. It reminded me a great game, "hounds of the blade", similar side-scrolling game. Expect a 2nd part, not soon though.

Reactions: iamslime

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
where i can download hounds of the blade in here bro ?
Sorry for the late reply, just woke up. This kind sir showed you the way.

Thanks for helping. Also, is 'hounds of the meteor' new? I don't remember such a thing.

Nevermind, I remembered this thing. Not worth imho.

Any save file out there?
Try this. I don't know if it will work, but that's a good way to see if it is xD

Place in "...A1_Data/Save". It's not 100% save game, but has tons of money, all items, big stats. Let me know if it works.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, just woke up. This kind sir showed you the way.

Thanks for helping. Also, is 'hounds of the meteor' new? I don't remember such a thing.

Nevermind, I remembered this thing. Not worth imho.

Try this. I don't know if it will work, but that's a good way to see if it is xD

Place in "...A1_Data/Save". It's not 100% save game, but has tons of money, all items, big stats. Let me know if it works.
Would that get me to the gallery tho?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Any tutorial for how do I use Mega Downloader 1.7 ?

Does it just work by copy & paste link ? Mine looks to keep getting error while doing so and can't download anythings there.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Any tutorial for how do I use Mega Downloader 1.7 ?

Does it just work by copy & paste link ? Mine looks to keep getting error while doing so and can't download anythings there.
Other download options got added a while back, you might want to check the first post for updated links.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, but I do still need to know how to use then tho, in case I need the method to download over quota file else where :ROFLMAO:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, but I do still need to know how to use then tho, in case I need the method to download over quota file else where :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, really? What kind of tutorial would you need? :)
I mean, it's not rocket science or anything. lol
You install it, set in the options for it to grab mega links when you copy them, and then it automatically asks if you want to start downloading the files from said link (after CTRL+C-ing the link). Or you can add the link in the program itself, but just selecting it and then CTRL+C is a lot faster.

And... That's it? xD

Also, I'm not entirely sure about how much you can dl, but it's definitely more than 2GB, and probably in the double digits most of the time; but it could be somewhat dependent on mega's traffic or something of the sort.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Sadly it just as what I state in previous post, Copy & Paste whole mega link and it's not working very well, it does get into 'Downloading' process but never a tick is move and then it just error right out.

That's why I wonder if there're any specific option is need to set up, even now it still not working for me. (I already get the game, thanks for the alt links on nopy)

Ripppp

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to get knocked down or intentional knockdown? Some monster rape animation require knock down status but they do not inflict said status and are the only ones within a room.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes