4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Prinzzin

Jul 2, 2018
Got the game recently but for me it has a problem with the camera focus. It always slides up and to the left and gets all jittery when the character moves. Anyone get this problem?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Got the game recently but for me it has a problem with the camera focus. It always slides up and to the left and gets all jittery when the character moves. Anyone get this problem?
You must be cursed or poisoned disable it in equipment. Or zoom out with mouse wheel and play again

sttam

Dec 27, 2019
Could someone tell me please, how to summon Monsters in this game? I saw several videos, where the people could summon up zombies/enemies in great numbers. Is it only possible, if you already won the game? I am a little confused, the hotkeys doesn't seem to function as intended, or i don't know...

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Could someone tell me please, how to summon Monsters in this game? I saw several videos, where the people could summon up zombies/enemies in great numbers. Is it only possible, if you already won the game? I am a little confused, the hotkeys doesn't seem to function as intended, or i don't know...
You can spawn monsters in the "Training Room" (gallery) after beating the game. I think there was also a skill you got after beating the game that let you spawn them outside of the gallery as well.

Zareph

Jan 17, 2020
This is probably a dumb question, but.. The scenes aren't forced, are they? They're consensual *if* you do nothing?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a way to reset your controls or something? Because since 1.2 the left stick on the gamepad seized to work for me (tried both XInput and DirectInput modes with no effect).
edit: sorry :) HKLM\Software\Chairi, in fact mind the new values in the config window too

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes