4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
give me info about some related games
Looking forward to such a list too, as there is not much of those quality H-metroidvania's as far as I know. Some have lame gameplay, some have silly monsters - and pretty much nothing of this scale :( I can only mention Nightmare Sphere (which is pretty old and low-res, yet really beautiful and complex gameplay-wise), Core Awaken and, probably, Avalon (which is pretty much small and confusing at first, yet at least it has some scale and complexity to make it fun to play).

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
But i can't use the cheat engine anymore, because my pc getting much worse
Cheat engine shouldn't really affect your pc like that...
Anyways I've already shared a full save for the game with high stats a couple pages back here if you're just looking to breeze through the game go back to the original spot. There should be an option upstairs in the house to restart the game with keeping your stats intact.
Not sure if it's already been posted but I found this supposed 100% full save from here:

All credit due to Thomas Taihei 2nd

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
BREAKING: Airi wanna give us some demo-build with H and non-H NPC, and some events.
On april, maybe.
*Kairi/Chairi in fact ;) Anyway, (thanks, Google xlate) there probably will be one enemy type, and the demo will include one quest from mid-game. Paid access first, though a free one is also planned. Lets start our waiting :)

shadow-heavy

Jan 10, 2018
I hope there will be scenes where Airi will be completely naked.
breasts and ass visible.
in the 1st game it was rare for enemies to tear off her bra.

with this 1st image, it looks good.
sorry i don't have an uncensored version

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
For Guilty Hell 2, a "private demo" is planned in April. And a free demo coming soon later this year.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes