4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
oh my God. I wrote a long well thought out review and right before I posted I clicked to check review rules and it loaded on t he same fucking page as my review. why the fuck would you do that? fucking change it

fuck

so whack

i gave it 4 stars btw

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
For the first, you have to face the boss in the house again (the one with the butcher). But I believe you must clear the game firstly (I'm not sure). During the battle, choice to reduce Airi's HP and call help. ;)

For the second, it's during the scenario if I don't say nonsense.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Does someone have a Full Save? I just lost my Game due to my USB Stick breaking
That´s not a problem tho since I can just download it again (I purchased it on Dlsite)
But since I already finished the Game I wouldn´t like to start over . . . so could someone please offer me a full save?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Does someone have a Full Save? I just lost my Game due to my USB Stick breaking
That´s not a problem tho since I can just download it again (I purchased it on Dlsite)
But since I already finished the Game I wouldn´t like to start over . . . so could someone please offer me a full save?
I had shared one a few pages back here:
Not sure if it's already been posted but I found this supposed 100% full save from here:

All credit due to Thomas Taihei 2nd

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I was wondering: When you seduce Vivi she says you can meet her on the "secret Room that no one knows"

Does that room really exist? If so where can I find it?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes