4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

bungbono

Jun 4, 2020
There's no antidote that I remember. The best you can do is find the green orbs to heal with. If you're high enough health you can just tank it and not die. It does go away.
Is it worth it to spend more skill point on HP for later game? I spend all my point on STR because airi's dmg is so tiny

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Mega
link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.
i forgot the order but the saves have cheated stats
hp is tanky, god, and beyond (well over the maximum that the game can show), other stats like dmg should indicate how much health points has been added to which save

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Is it worth it to spend more skill point on HP for later game? I spend all my point on STR because airi's dmg is so tiny
so the attachment is not shown if quote my post, go back 2 pages you will find saves that i put up

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Aproching carefully: Ähm, I don´t wanna get it trouble but . . . would it be wrong to ask for the newest Download Link of the New Project? ^^*

Godspell45

Jun 13, 2020
Was thinking of uploading this game here but seeing how much "requirements" there is, I felt meh
Another forum posted that these were the requirements.

System requirements (minimum):
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.00 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2GB
HDD: 6GB (not including pre-extraction files)
Video: Intel HD Graphics or better
DirectX: 11

Other than the DirectX requirement, those are like 2006 requirements. Been wanting to play Fallout 4 but I'm on a 2015 processor and its dated, plus I need to bump the ram up. May as well build a new PC because Windows 10 is now becoming mandatory on most newer games.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
is that on the sequel?
Yes the dev blog is here
Most of the images are locked behind a subscription but you can follow for free to get the basic info. You'll have to use your browser's built in machine translation though.

sapo88

May 8, 2017
Mega
link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.
I'm confused witch one should you download, I already have the game witch one is the patch for the uncensored?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes