4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019

link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
After finishing patch installation is it fine to delete the patch data folders/exe/version files in the game directory?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I finally got this game, but every time I try to open it, it gives me a configuration screen before opening so that I can set which monitor, resolution, and FPS to play it on. Every time I do though, it opens for a moment before closing completely. I tried opening this regularly and running it as the administrator, but still no success. Am I missing something?

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
So I finally got this game, but every time I try to open it, it gives me a configuration screen before opening so that I can set which monitor, resolution, and FPS to play it on. Every time I do though, it opens for a moment before closing completely. I tried opening this regularly and running it as the administrator, but still no success. Am I missing something?
There is a link inside the notes of "Troubleshooting" there you need to download the patch for the 32 bits version and then install it.There are instructions inside the 32 bits version folder for how to install it.

Last edited:

DHKN18

Aug 18, 2017
Mega

link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.
May I ask how long did it take you to patch cause mine is going on for 2 days and the screen still say updating... (I use the 1.15 patch for 1.15 ver though)

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
There is a link inside the notes of "Troubleshooting" there you need to download the patch for the 32 bits version and then install it.There are instructions inside the 32 bits version folder for how to install it.
I'm following the link in the notes:

I'm not seeing the patch I need to download and install.

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
I'm following the link in the notes:

I'm not seeing the patch I need to download and install.
It was this link
Try to download first this patch

purplemiho

Sep 8, 2017
Can anyone who is able please reupload a copy of the A2 demo (and maybe randomize the name to dodge takedown requests), all of the old Google and Mega links seem to be taken down or are empty. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: anon241

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone who is able please reupload a copy of the A2 demo (and maybe randomize the name to dodge takedown requests), all of the old Google and Mega links seem to be taken down or are empty. Thank you in advance.
I've re-uploaded it here:
Also sexytime preview pic from a couple progress updates back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
You're an absolute champ, you know that? Sending blessings your way, my guy. Thanks alot.
Thank you for the reupload! Hopefully it doesn't get taken down for a while. :)
No problem and yeah hopefully this one doesn't get taken down as quickly. The demo is more so for testing the new battle mechanics more than anything but there does seem to be a lot of scenes planned for the sequel which is exciting.

Reactions: Bob Grey
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes