4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019

link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxriel and TJ412

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Mega
link for fanza version and the uncensor patches (takes ages to patch, marginal difference).
Saves from the start with tweaked stats.
What is different with the Fanza version?
Also I could never find an uncensor patch, where did you get it from?

Reactions: TJ412

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
What is different with the Fanza version?
Also I could never find an uncensor patch, where did you get it from?

translate to english, you can find link to patches there and also:
'For those who purchased GuiltyHell at (fanza) > Click here for the patch to thin the mosaic <'
this answer the question regarding the difference i hope

shadow-heavy

Jan 10, 2018
in the meantime here is the info that we can find on the site. it is translated with google translation

Airi's house? (Article, cooking system, bath) In Guilty Hell2, Airi's house appears! At Airi, Airi can sleep, cook and take a bath. Naughty events such as the invasion of perverts should also occur! This house shelters a helping fairy in addition to Airi. As another sub-event, we want to be able to live with human orphans. The child also tries to clean and take care of Airi. In addition, it seems good to live with friends like Blanc and babies born by Airi. I still think, but my delusions have spread. The following section describes the house in a little more detail. But only the bath is paying!

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
okay so I finished the game, got the star on my save, I have 99% map completion but I can't unlock the gallery / training grounds. I saw in a yt video that you can enter it through a ghost that appears in a secret area in the underground waterways. Now the I am at the place where the ghost should be but he is not there. Does anyone know why?

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
okay so I finished the game, got the star on my save, I have 99% map completion but I can't unlock the gallery / training grounds. I saw in a yt video that you can enter it through a ghost that appears in a secret area in the underground waterways. Now the I am at the place where the ghost should be but he is not there. Does anyone know why?
okay so after so digging on a japanese wiki

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it is not really a spoiler but just in case

Reactions: zz7989
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes