4.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
Hey i noticed these updates,
Add Hidden Bosmistina
Add Sex Events for Rich Elders and Women
where is the hidden event? and as for the rich elders and women is it possible to get Airi with one of these men? and it seems to be multiple scenes and elders, since it says events and elders, can you tell me how to trigger them?

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
In the "enemy data" there is an option to purchase summons ( ). Can someone tell me what this does and how to use it?

shovelry

Feb 24, 2019
In the "enemy data" there is an option to purchase summons ( ). Can someone tell me what this does and how to use it?
Basically, it lets you summon the monster in the Training Grounds so you can watch its grab animations on Airi.

Reactions: wobbiso

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Where is the training grounds... exactly? I beat the whole game a few months ago just don't know/remember where that is.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Where is the training grounds... exactly? I beat the whole game a few months ago just don't know/remember where that is.
Either from the second floor of the starting house or directly from the map. It should be somewhere bottom right on the map.

Reactions: wobbiso

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Have anyone figured out what are those extra scenes with the maid and the rich guy the update mentioned?

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Have anyone figured out what are those extra scenes with the maid and the rich guy the update mentioned?
There is one scene. As usual, you let him smell your crotch, you go out towards the roof. The fairy at the entrance should disappear. You come back and you see a guard with a fairy. Then you can figure it out yourself? )

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes