The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Congrats for releasing your game! \o/

Nice introduction with beautiful renders and characters (the mom is really gorgeous! :love:), looking forward for the party! The twist was predictable but most welcome! :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick note: after changing the default relashionships in the Functions.rpy file, I have also changed the MC's name in the data.rpy file thinking it would do the trick but "Alex" was still mentioned in the script. Using a variable in the script instead of writing his firstname could be more practical, especially if you want to give the player the opportunity to name himself at some point (since not everyone know what to look for in those files ^^).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh fucking hell, thanks for noticing it, redone that banner so many times, and the only time I forgot about that damn couch arm was when I made the last change before release :KEK:
Keep it, gives the image more character :p

(I assume the correction would be removing the couch arm given the type of couch it is).

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I haven't played this game yet, but please let me know if there is no Dad (die, gone or whatever) and the girls are single... :)

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but please let me know if there is no Dad (die, gone or whatever) and the girls are single... :)
The dad wasn't mentioned so I guess he's out of the picture one way or another.

The three girls in the banner (mother and two sisters) look single but this is only confirmed for the one riding the MC in the banner (apparently, she's going through a dry spell and is going to need some brotherly love to put an end to her misery! :p).

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Given the other games they worked on.... imma say there won't be.
Has this been confirmed by the dev? The previews look great, but unfortunately it's not uncommon for devs to add NTR to their games without any warning. I am not familiar with this dev so I don't know if he has worked on games like that before.

Reactions: Naxos

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
dont know how to make a patch but i found and changed the lines in the functions.rpy so M_m gets Mom and so on

got some likes to this post so a quick answer, if i remember the dev made it easier to find the relationship menu, that was first a bit hard to find, so i will remove the file

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Will probably dl it later because of my dl speed atm sucks so i have to dl at dawn. Its also 1gb on its first release. Goodluck on your game dev hopefully people will support you

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
It does let you set custom relationships, currently uploading a small patch to add a small tutorial in the beginning, just right click and click the arrow on the right to see the menus.
ah did not see that arrow :oops:
but a small notice about it should be helpfull

Reactions: kiteares
3.40 star(s) 109 Votes