Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.
At least TRY to read the changelog...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.
Because this is not integrated in the Ren'Py SDK. Made a proposition on their site renpy.org

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
You know, if a developer doesn't make changes to the old code and each new update is in a separate folder, then some really download new content separately. For example, MrKuchi did this once. And I didn't have any errors when adding an update to the old version.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i agree these devs that release tiny updates .. while i understand ther keeping there patrons ect happy .. i tend to just ignore there game until its like at chapter 10 then 20 then 30 ect as it sve downloading the entire game for a small amount of content and getting annoyed ... just do that and bother getting grouchy with ppl on here they dont understand that with the cost of living these days not everyone has unlimited downloads in there net ... and most dont even pay there net bill anyway so there clueless ... just download after a good few updates

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I understood what was wrong with the aunt's yoat. It and haunt! Here's why, scene just after fucking the big sister in the shower, when he announces to Lily that the plan worked. Books appear by magic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes