Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.
At least TRY to read the changelog...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.
Because this is not integrated in the Ren'Py SDK. Made a proposition on their site renpy.org

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
You know, if a developer doesn't make changes to the old code and each new update is in a separate folder, then some really download new content separately. For example, MrKuchi did this once. And I didn't have any errors when adding an update to the old version.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i agree these devs that release tiny updates .. while i understand ther keeping there patrons ect happy .. i tend to just ignore there game until its like at chapter 10 then 20 then 30 ect as it sve downloading the entire game for a small amount of content and getting annoyed ... just do that and bother getting grouchy with ppl on here they dont understand that with the cost of living these days not everyone has unlimited downloads in there net ... and most dont even pay there net bill anyway so there clueless ... just download after a good few updates

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I understood what was wrong with the aunt's yoat. It and haunt! Here's why, scene just after fucking the big sister in the shower, when he announces to Lily that the plan worked. Books appear by magic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
And still I watch every update, to see if he will at least go down on 1 girl...

Edit: Damn not even a blowjob or any...
Oddly enough, MC has no problem wanting to see girls going down on each other, he just seems to be allergic to eating pussy, but doesn't mind getting blowjobs... seems a bit unfair. Then again, seeing how little the MC has grown or changed in the last 2 years since I last played, and only cares about getting his dick wet and not anyone else's feelings, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

On a side note, was this always a KN? I can't remember ever having to make a choice... like NOT wanting to have that threesome with Maya and Mandy... but I guess if we actually got to turn that down, then there would be no content for that update cycle. Ngl, wasn't thrilled with Aunt Christine basically trying to lowkey start her own harem by trying to convince Lilly and Rachel they should have sex... preferably WITHOUT the MC present... because that always leads to good things in AVNs.

Lastly, I thought it was kind of meta when Maya calls out the MC saying it's becoming monotonous for only wanting to fuck and run. Without any real plot there should be some kind of effort made to get to know the girls and spend time with them outside of just sex...random dialogue... more sex... and repeat. All this does is make the MC shallow and unlikeable.

Reactions: JackMiejov

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Oddly enough, MC has no problem wanting to see girls going down on each other, he just seems to be allergic to eating pussy, but doesn't mind getting blowjobs... seems a bit unfair. Then again, seeing how little the MC has grown or changed in the last 2 years since I last played, and only cares about getting his dick wet and not anyone else's feelings, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

On a side note, was this always a KN? I can't remember ever having to make a choice... like NOT wanting to have that threesome with Maya and Mandy... but I guess if we actually got to turn that down, then there would be no content for that update cycle. Ngl, wasn't thrilled with Aunt Christine basically trying to lowkey start her own harem by trying to convince Lilly and Rachel they should have sex... preferably WITHOUT the MC present... because that always leads to good things in AVNs.

Lastly, I thought it was kind of meta when Maya calls out the MC saying it's becoming monotonous for only wanting to fuck and run. Without any real plot there should be some kind of effort made to get to know the girls and spend time with them outside of just sex...random dialogue... more sex... and repeat. All this does is make the MC shallow and unlikeable.
Well at least MC is consistent, and the dev with an update every month too...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Oddly enough, MC has no problem wanting to see girls going down on each other, he just seems to be allergic to eating pussy, but doesn't mind getting blowjobs... seems a bit unfair.
MC ate Lily while fucking Rachel in one of their threesomes and he ate Maya while fucking Mandy in that threesome, so apparently, he only eats pussy when he's having a threesome and when his dick is the other girl's pussy, but not every time.

Then again, seeing how little the MC has grown or changed in the last 2 years since I last played, and only cares about getting his dick wet and not anyone else's feelings, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Yep, that's the biggest negative of the game. Relationships aren't improving, sexual passion isn't improving (unless you count the sexual interactions between girls). MC is still one-pump chump. I'm not sure if the dev intentionally wants to keep the relationships more light-hearted and fuck-buddy-like, but it's much less interesting than developing deeper relationships. Especially since the plot it so uninteresting that I've yet to find it.

The girls are still fucking hot, though.

On a side note, was this always a KN? I can't remember ever having to make a choice...
There are a few choices early in the game: 13 or 14 in total. I know some of them have minimal impact where they just change the dialogue or the next part of a scene, not sure what others do, but none of them can possibly have a large impact since there have been no choices in more than the past 20 updates. I think maybe the dev wanted to have a choice-driven VN, but changed his mind. At this point, it makes more sense to go back and remove all of the choices and make it a KN, but I doubt it'll happen.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
MC ate Lily while fucking Rachel in one of their threesomes and he ate Maya while fucking Mandy in that threesome, so apparently, he only eats pussy when he's having a threesome and when his dick is the other girl's pussy, but not every time.

Yep, that's the biggest negative of the game. Relationships aren't improving, sexual passion isn't improving (unless you count the sexual interactions between girls). MC is still one-pump chump. I'm not sure if the dev intentionally wants to keep the relationships more light-hearted and fuck-buddy-like, but it's much less interesting than developing deeper relationships. Especially since the plot it so uninteresting that I've yet to find it.

The girls are still fucking hot, though.

There are a few choices early in the game: 13 or 14 in total. I know some of them have minimal impact where they just change the dialogue or the next part of a scene, not sure what others do, but none of them can possibly have a large impact since there have been no choices in more than the past 20 updates. I think maybe the dev wanted to have a choice-driven VN, but changed his mind. At this point, it makes more sense to go back and remove all of the choices and make it a KN, but I doubt it'll happen.
You're right I forgot he did eat pussy while in those threesomes, still, I wish it happened more often, the sex scenes seem to be so brief, we definitely could use some variety in foreplay and position changes in the same encounter. I still feel like the MC really needs to get on the same page with the girls because it seems some, if not most may be at risk of catching serious feelings, but of course he's clueless and only concerns himself about who he gets to have sex with next instead of developing the relationships.

Lastly, while I'm not the biggest fan of the girls being bisexual, I'm ok with it as long as players can get some kind of choice to skip/avoid and it usually stays in the family. Not a big fan of Christine urging the girls to fuck each other WITHOUT the MC present, I can't help but think she has her own ulterior motives. The MC might not be the brightest bulb, and seems to always think with his little head, but even he is getting frustrated at not being able to read what her endgame is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone!

v0.36 is ready, I am currently finishing up a few things and I will be uploading and posting it shortly, in this update we push forward Tasha's story a bit and get some spicy scenes with Lilly and Maya.

Regarding the new game I announced in the last changelog post, I have been putting off posts about it as I wasn't sure about some of the characters, but now they are ready and I will start with the posts by the end of the month, so look forward to that!

Also remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

Content:
  • Acts 149, 150, 151, and 152.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 3 Animations
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/05/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/05/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/06/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes