Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.31 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Downloading from Mixdrop, browser reported a virus in the package (first time for me for an f95 downoad). Checking the file sizes on the different download options, Pixeldrain is a different size - extra 200MB. Something weird is going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GVictor

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Downloading from Mixdrop, browser reported a virus in the package (first time for me for an f95 downoad). Checking the file sizes on the different download options, Pixeldrain is a different size - extra 200MB. Something weird is going on.
The different file size on Pixeldrain is nothing new. They somehow count the size a bit different as other hoster. I think Gofile also always shows a bigger size, too. That has most likely nothing to do with the (probably false) virus alert you got.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I don't like using mixdrop they use pop up ads that trigger even with ad block even though it only happens once.

Only ones I like to use is Pixeldrain and GoFile
is very fast and you can get a 2tb limit for $5 a month.
GoFile doesn't have a limit but it's not always as fast and isn't an option on this game.

Mega is slower than both significantly and the cost to increase limit is ridiculous and using a VPN to get past the limit only makes it slower.

Last edited:

PUIO

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys

Another GALLERY - hunt

If you just want the pics - there is a gallery unlocker around.

For those who like the search but are still missing a few pics....
List is completed until #44 - return from cruise (about half of the gallery)
(except #3 - not found)

* animated ones marked

have fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nils2020

Jan 8, 2024
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.31 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Have you the translation of german?

Reactions: rudy007

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone!
v0.32 Is ready to go, this one serves to push the story forward some more with the girls and especially Tasha, but it has no animations as the next animation planned will be right about in the middle of v0.33, where I'll also be trying to do some animations with multiple angles to lengthen the hot and heavy scenes a bit and help make them more appealing in general.
In any case, v0.32 is currently uploading and will be posted for Tier 3 patrons as soon as it's done, and I'll be starting work on v0.33 immediately after.
Once again, thank you all for your support!
Content:
  • Acts 133, 134, 135, and 136.
  • 180+ Images
  • 1600+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/01/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/01/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/02/2024

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes