WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
im guessing this will be another super short update but thanks for the update nonetheless (y)
Short updates, long updates, it's all a matter of style. To me, it's all about the overall pace of content. Maybe judge based on the previous 7 months. A game should be updating at least 4 times a year, 7 months pretty much guarantees 2 updates in that scenario. 7 months of this game is a lot more content than 7 months of many of the games on here. I just don't bother downloading every one, which I dont for any but the most infrequently updating games.

Reactions: tsopisa

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So, the dev just gave up on attempting to account for player choices? It's up to Ch 140+, and the last decision point was Ch41. So at less than a third into the current total content, it just turns into a kinetic novel.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.32 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Lesbian content makes sense in games where there is a plethora of scenes every update. In games where the updates are very short and sweet - it just feels like pandering to a smaller audience when the larger crowd get left thirsty. Yet another update we are seeing people asking if we can bang the mom yet... nope, dev has his priorities elsewhere it seems lol

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes