Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is anyone experiencing a crash with this update? I've tried both the regular and x32 exe and I get a blue screen with a forced restart.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
How is this game still alive? Every update is the same BS and there is not a single choice, only character in this game is the blonde boring sister. Best choice I've ever made was to skip this one.

Reactions: jetama

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My bad... I skipped last update. Guess, I'll skip that one too. I do think that it's better to play it every 4 updates to have the feeling of enjoying a proper update.
Agreed. I usually like to skip at least every other update or 2, just so there is enough content for me to go through and not finish in 10 minutes or less. That said, the screens and story progression sound very tempting from what I've heard. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
How is this game still alive? Every update is the same BS and there is not a single choice, only character in this game is the blonde boring sister. Best choice I've ever made was to skip this one.
same, i'll come back to it next year, if it doesn't get scrapped by then

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Any kind soul, to tell me what to put in the lines? I managed to translate the game, but that part did not translate.
I want to play with incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are blank by default, and you write in the relationship as you define them.. "This is your ( sister/ girlfriend/ aunt )", "You also call her ( nickname during conversations)"

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes