Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It's just that I don't know what to put in each one, some I even understand, by the number of lines, like sister, brother... but others I don't know, as in the images.
Koga's mod does an excellent job at that... But, if you don't want it, Rachel and Lilly should be the sisters and Tasha the mother. Don't exactly remember the last but think it's the aunt...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Any kind soul, to tell me what to put in the lines? I managed to translate the game, but that part did not translate.
I want to play with incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's obvious even to someone who doesn't want to know about those, it means it really isn't that difficult.
However, if you need your hand held, put those in there, I've listed them based on the numbers in your pics ;)
1: Best friend - Mate - Tenant - Neighbour
2: Best friend - Girl - Tenant - Neighbour
3: Landlady - Mam
4: Neighbour - Fairy

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I tried running the game but it closes as soon as I open it I have not installed any mod.
Any ideas ?
Thanks

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
fantastic update friend. but its very small.

we hope you give some big update on next time.
agree and being that small is just frustrating. Doesn't even feel like we took a step forward but are pretty much stuck where we were a few updates ago. Besides the one sexual accident with Rachel, MC is still just having sex with Lilly. MC doesn't even really seem to be trying to get with anyone but Lilly. Just a bit of effort and he could have Rachel. It seems if MC just pulled his dick out and Christine would be all over him. But instead it seems Lilly is the only one interested in getting MC in between the legs of Christine, Tasha and Rachel. Once again it seems we have a beta MC.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
agree and being that small is just frustrating. Doesn't even feel like we took a step forward but are pretty much stuck where we were a few updates ago. Besides the one sexual accident with Rachel, MC is still just having sex with Lilly. MC doesn't even really seem to be trying to get with anyone but Lilly. Just a bit of effort and he could have Rachel. It seems if MC just pulled his dick out and Christine would be all over him. But instead it seems Lilly is the only one interested in getting MC in between the legs of Christine, Tasha and Rachel. Once again it seems we have a beta MC.
I agree and thats why I typically wait at least every other update or 2 before I go back and play. This just falls into the category of games I play where sadly this is the case, despite the regular updates.

As for the MC, I can sort of see his point of view, he is already having an incestual relationship with Lilly while also dating Maya. For once, our MC isn't a scumbag degenerate perv...well at least not for always being the one to initiate things. I do like seeing the girl(s) every once in a while be the ones with a perverted taboo kink, and funny enough, it looks like Lilly takes after her aunt Christine, while Rachel is closer to Tasha. Anyway, despite having very strong feelings for Rachel...even more than Lilly since they were closer, he does not want to scare her away or do anything to ruin their relationship. Yes I know the car scene happened, but that can still be best described as a happy accident. In which case, if Lilly wants to be the instigator in creating a family harem, it falls on her to gauge how Rachel feels about continuing down this path and allowing herself to be seduced/convinced to give in to her desires.

Given all the flirty banter Christine has said regarding her view on incest, I assumed she would be the next conquest for the MC and another person to try and ease Rachel into completely giving in. To be honest, despite Christine's conversation with Tasha about her niece and nephew possibly having sex, and Tasha's sarcastic reply, I think it goes without saying Tasha will very likely be the last conquest and hold out the longest before finally giving in...so that means its going to realistically be another year at this pace before we get to see any lewds with her and the MC.

Reactions: ropershy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree and thats why I typically wait at least every other update or 2 before I go back and play. This just falls into the category of games I play where sadly this is the case, despite the regular updates.

As for the MC, I can sort of see his point of view, he is already having an incestual relationship with Lilly while also dating Maya. For once, our MC isn't a scumbag degenerate perv...well at least not for always being the one to initiate things. I do like seeing the girl(s) every once in a while be the ones with a perverted taboo kink, and funny enough, it looks like Lilly takes after her aunt Christine, while Rachel is closer to Tasha. Anyway, despite having very strong feelings for Rachel...even more than Lilly since they were closer, he does not want to scare her away or do anything to ruin their relationship. Yes I know the car scene happened, but that can still be best described as a happy accident. In which case, if Lilly wants to be the instigator in creating a family harem, it falls on her to gauge how Rachel feels about continuing down this path and allowing herself to be seduced/convinced to give in to her desires.

Given all the flirty banter Christine has said regarding her view on incest, I assumed she would be the next conquest for the MC and another person to try and ease Rachel into completely giving in. To be honest, despite Christine's conversation with Tasha about her niece and nephew possibly having sex, and Tasha's sarcastic reply, I think it goes without saying Tasha will very likely be the last conquest and hold out the longest before finally giving in...so that means its going to realistically be another year at this pace before we get to see any lewds with her and the MC.
If I remember correctly. The way the game started out I would have thought Tasha would have been first. Tasha now being last is a HUGE LET DOWN. After all Tasha is the one that needs to be loved the most. Look at everything she does for them. The least MC could do for Mom is give her is dick and make her happy. It is just cruel of this dev to continue to deny that poor Lovely lady her happiness.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Is anyone experiencing a crash with this update? I've tried both the regular and x32 exe and I get a blue screen with a forced restart.
I'm having trouble with the linux version. It crashes immediately and I'm getting a: "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"
any idea on how to fix that?
I tried running the game but it closes as soon as I open it I have not installed any mod.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
I start the game closes again. Start without mods
there seems to be an issue with an older Renpy build on some systems causing anything from BSOD to simply not launching

already received a patched game that should not cause these rare crashes anymore

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
there seems to be an issue with an older Renpy build on some systems causing anything from BSOD to simply not launching

already received a patched game that should not cause these rare crashes anymore
Yeah - same problem. tried holding CTRL and Shift &G when starting but still won't run....

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
so any sexy actions with the mom yet? dont wana get blue balled again , thanks
Oh so tantalizingly close.

My guess:
First, we'll get to bang Rachel.
Second, Auntie. I think it unlikely she showed up just to push the story-line for the others(I mean Holy Jeebus look at those tits!)
And THEN, and only then are we gonna get to fuck MamaKin.
Although there is sure to be some Hand- Blow-, or Tit-fuck action with her.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Oh so tantalizingly close.

My guess:
First, we'll get to bang Rachel.
Second, Auntie. I think it unlikely she showed up just to push the story-line for the others(I mean Holy Jeebus look at those tits!)
And THEN, and only then are we gonna get to fuck MamaKin.
Although there is sure to be some Hand- Blow-, or Tit-fuck action with her.
At the pace this is going we're all be dead by then.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes