Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

Changelog:
  • Acts 70, 71, 72, 73.
  • 200 Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.

probably the most skippable update, unless you like story. but who tf cares about that amirite. :BootyTime:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
if this time the game presents any progress between the mc and the mother, even if it's a blowjob, I'll include it among my favorites

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
writing a review for a game (any game around here)

great game - 4 to 5 stars​
(1 or 2 likes)​
worst shit ever - 1 or 2 stars​
(9 to 15 likes)​

what are we doing here exactly, folks?
:BootyTime:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Guilty Pleasure [v0.16] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 305 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V0.16 has great sex scenes, but the game itself is getting dull to me, because there are no choices for the players. It cannot really be called a game at this point, with players just reading the texts and seeing what happens next, like in a book. It is horrible for an erotic "game" when players have no control during sex scenes, and cannot choose who the MC will engage in sex with.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
“Choices” is the next worse thing after pixel hunting and puzzle solving in this genre for me.

Choices do not mean much as a practical matter. Otherwise you would have to develop brunching story which would branch into totally different storylines and, thus, stories (or “games”). As a practical matter most “choices” in “games” hide or reveal couple of scenes is all. Big deal.

It is not fun to busy your right hand with answering stupid questioner like “kiss her” or “go to bed”, is what I’m saying.

Another way to waste development resources are “animations”. Ugh.

It’s either good story or not. It’s either my right hand is busy with something fun or grabs mouse to close yet another spectacular pixel hunting boredom.

As for this story in particular it’s one of my favorites. Updates tend to be fun but short. Not a big deal. Looking forward to check out another one, thanks!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
“Choices” is the next worse thing after pixel hunting and puzzle solving in this genre for me.

Choices do not mean much as a practical matter. Otherwise you would have to develop brunching story which would branch into totally different storylines and, thus, stories (or “games”). As a practical matter most “choices” in “games” hide or reveal couple of scenes is all. Big deal.

It is not fun to busy your right hand with answering stupid questioner like “kiss her” or “go to bed”, is what I’m saying.

Another way to waste development resources are “animations”. Ugh.

It’s either good story or not. It’s either my right hand is busy with something fun or grabs mouse to close yet another spectacular pixel hunting boredom.

As for this story in particular it’s one of my favorites. Updates tend to be fun but short. Not a big deal. Looking forward to check out another one, thanks!
you got 2 hands.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes