ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Oh so tantalizingly close.

My guess:
First, we'll get to bang Rachel.
Second, Auntie. I think it unlikely she showed up just to push the story-line for the others(I mean Holy Jeebus look at those tits!)
And THEN, and only then are we gonna get to fuck MamaKin.
Although there is sure to be some Hand- Blow-, or Tit-fuck action with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the Aunt is all on board with anything happening. Rachel is still fighting it too much. So I would guess Aunt is next and then helps MC and Lily gang up on Rachel to get her to give in. Then they all gang up on Mom.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Guilty Pleasure V0.15 Release
Thank You for posting v0.15, but the game immediately crashes when I try to start it. Other people here are reporting the same problem. Someone mentioned there is a updated version available now to fix this problem. Could you please post the update if you have access to it?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank You for posting v0.15, but the game immediately crashes when I try to start it. Other people here are reporting the same problem. Someone mentioned there is a updated version available now to fix this problem. Could you please post the update if you have access to it?
Since we have to wait for the patched orig. game version you can try my compressed one with integrated Mod. I used a different Ren'Py version, maybe that helps you. But: I did some checks with saves and they worked back/forth, but there is still a risk that there can be compatibility probs.

Game compressed with
integrated Mod v0.15 (~642MB)

May 1, 2022
Since we have to wait for the patched orig. game version you can try my compressed one with integrated Mod. I used a different Ren'Py version, maybe that helps you. But: I did some checks with saves and they worked back/forth, but there is still a risk that there can be compatibility probs.

Game compressed with
integrated Mod v0.15 (~642MB)
Pixeldrain
it fixed it for me, massive thanks to you ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PandaPenguin

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Interestingly, Sophos does not like a particular file in this (0.15) release. Normally, this would not be a concern, but this is the first time this has happened...for this or any other game accessed from this site. A bit concerning...although the game runs normally for me even after Sophos does its thing.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Interestingly, Sophos does not like a particular file in this (0.15) release. Normally, this would not be a concern, but this is the first time this has happened...for this or any other game accessed from this site. A bit concerning...although the game runs normally for me even after Sophos does its thing.
thats as helpful as saying water is wet
so... which file are you talking about?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The renders seem to be more pixilated or of lower quality now. They say they are 1080, but getting a lot of pixilation for a 1080 image. Maybe the images weren't optimized before saving.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
thats as helpful as saying water is wet
so... which file are you talking about?
Apologies...I was not sure anyone would be interested. :)
GuiltyPleasure-0.15-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe

The stated rationale was: This application is not malicious but has potentially unwanted behavior and has been quarantined

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Apologies...I was not sure anyone would be interested. :)
GuiltyPleasure-0.15-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe

The stated rationale was: This application is not malicious but has potentially unwanted behavior and has been quarantined
thanks
flags this too but is most likely just a false positive

the patched 0.15 does not contain this file anymore since we updated the Renpy build version
it also looks like 0.14 had this type of launcher.exe but anything pre 0.13 does not

:poop:

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017
Updated Windows link. Should work now.

Reactions: save8lot
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I still think it is one of the best family fun VN. It it funny, sexy and entertaining.
It shows you don't need some fucking Harry Potter Saga like story to keep reading etc.
You can enjoy the art work, fun dialogs with likeable characters and sexy scenes.

Only downside is that there is not more content yet, but that's only because I cannot get enough. :D

Thank you and good luck

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I swear the updates for this game are getting shorter and shorter. It feels like this person took lessons from the creator of Something Special seeing as the updates are as short as the one's that creator made per game.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes