harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Game is not updated yet? This is really suprising. The game is released for 5$, and its been a week upto now. There is already a update request thread going on from the time the game released for 20$.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much 4 the guilty part of this pleasure ...
Changelog with 1 hidden animation and 1 hidden immage ... is this 4 reals reals???
No in your face out of hiding new animations?
Bummer!

Reactions: Sirren and Onysko

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This thread got purged hard......
...still no update leak?
..kinda weird.....

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
how strange that nobody filtered it before
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Last time
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

And please consider subscribing, you can have the game at 1 dollar and there is an update each month

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
MAC upload in 10 mins :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Developer, I have a question. If you could answer me, I would appreciate it very much.

Will we have the possibility to play full fomance? Without forcing us to corruption, blackmail or fetishes of this style. Full romance, helping the love interests, being the good guy, being a gentleman, whatever it's called.
Or is this game focused on the corruption of love interests?

Thanks in advance!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, update isn't worth the DL at all. You get a tiny bit of story, Bro/Sis talk to each other and make amends, and thats it. No scenes with any characters, and no story progression other than a potential new character in a future update. The update took litereally <5 mins to play, reading all the text.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
GuiltyPleasure-0.3-pc-HQCompressed
Original 891 Megs
crunched 252 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As requested in PM
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
GuiltyPleasure-0.3-pc-MQCompressed
Original 891 Megs
crunched 135 Megs - - - -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Quonix - -

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Drkgy Thank you for sharing the links

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Quonix If you prefer I remove this compression I will gladly comply, but someone else will just do the compression

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
GuiltyPleasure-0.3-pc-HQCompressed
Original 891 Megs
crunched 252 Megs - Gofile.io - mediafire - - workupload <-- Mirrors uploading

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Quonix - -

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Drkgy Thank you for sharing the links

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Quonix If you prefer I remove this compression I will gladly comply, but someone else will just do the compression
Report your compressions next time, You @ a Bot to add it for you xD. Cheers tho

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If in a sex party the only option you have is your sister, towards whom you had not shown any kind of attraction, it is that you are a total failure. Everyone else fucking with the girls that could interest you and you have what apparently nobody has wanted. Great
Honestly when they both reached that point knowing fully that the supposed 'friends' went out of their way to screw brother/sister over...why didn't they just head home? What purpose was served by them staying there to watch other people get it on while they (at the time) had no interest of hooking up with each other? That entire part really turned me off from the game because it's literally railroading the player down a single path that makes no god damned sense...

I could have seen them leaving and discussing what happened on the way back, stopping somewhere to talk, and maybe something happening that way... Instead we sit through an unwelcome (speaking for myself) slideshow of everyone else getting it on and (where I stopped playing) the brother and sister likely getting caught and becoming pariahs come morning.

I check each update hoping some alternate route might materialize but I don't expect it to actually happen.

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes