Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Curious. The presentation picture shows a guy (supposed to be the MC) with three girls around as if you were going to be the king of the mambo in the game. And then it turns out that you're a fucking prick. That image could not be more false.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Curious. The presentation picture shows a guy (supposed to be the MC) with three girls around as if you were going to be the king of the mambo in the game. And then it turns out that you're a fucking prick. That image could not be more false.
I feel like it's going to get there, i just don't know how fast.

Reactions: belovedeggs

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I made a little Mod with alternative game music and also an option to rename most of the characters.

Download Mod only v0.3 (~51MB):
Workupload -

Some ingame Mod pics:
View attachment 1112989 View attachment 1112990 View attachment 1112991 View attachment 1112992

Mar. 30, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the game version v0.3
When I install Gallery Mod and this mod, there is no "Mod" in the quick menu anymore, do you know how to fix it. Btw, there is an error as the following :

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When I install Gallery Mod and this mod, there is no "Mod" in the quick menu anymore, do you know how to fix it. Btw, there is an error as the following :
Thanks for the info, I have already found the error. So far, this should also only occur at the very beginning of the game (at the introduction) or when you load a save without using my Mod. Then the error can occur, when you call up my Mod menu. Later in the game it should not be a problem anymore. That's why I missed that, I suppose.

Because of the other Mod: probably both of us will make changes to the same script file. And depending on which Mod you install last, its file then overwrites the other Mod again... I will look at that, maybe I can make a patch for this case.

Edit:
I already made a bugfix release of my Mod.
Regarding the other Mod and mine: I think I can make a patch for it (hopefully Qleaf isn't too upset for doing that...). But the gallery Mod isn't updated so far for the game version v0.3. I'll wait till there's an new update of it.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I have now tried the game again after all. I wasn't satisfied with the former update and actually didn't want to try the game again. Well, I probably had fewer expectations this time, but now it's ok to a certain degree. The party from v0.2 is still not really ideal, but at least the last update solved that to some extent. I'm even a bit curious to see what happens next. Well, we'll see...

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nice but short update. Should hopefully put an end to some of the bitching about the sisters intentions.

Only issue is the length of updates, but they are somewhat regular unlike some devs who take 6 months plus to deliver the same amount of content. Strangely there is a certain dev who's guilty of this and gets nothing but praises for the crumbs he drops.

Quonix keep up the good work. I don't know if I mentioned before, but the models and renders look really good.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
This was short update. Dev kind of pulled back in this one on sis bro relationship, but i still think that they shouldn't go all the way in last update, even drugged and drunk.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This was short update. Dev kind of pulled back in this one on sis bro relationship, but i still think that they shouldn't go all the way in last update, even drugged and drunk.
Now she's in that "no mans land" in that she would like to do it again, but can't quite accept it yet.
Her path seems quite clear, she wants more, it's all about wearing out her resistances.

No idea how the other 2 will come into play at this point.

It would be nice to get a crack on some of those girls from the party.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
MC needs to ditch Fabio haircut and pump some iron. Otherwise, good VN. Lily is so damn adorable.

Reactions: Sirren

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I'm new to this VN. Just watched it and it took about 15 minutes. Is really that short, or did I not get the whole thing?

saintroc

Jul 26, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
GuiltyPleasure-0.3-pc-HQCompressed
Original 891 Megs
crunched 252 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As requested in PM
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
GuiltyPleasure-0.3-pc-MQCompressed
Original 891 Megs
crunched 135 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Quonix - -

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Drkgy Thank you for sharing the links

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Quonix If you prefer I remove this compression I will gladly comply, but someone else will just do the compression
Could we have a mac compressed?

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes