harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well, the (short) updates from this game were actually always almost the same amount, but on time every month. Except the last one, I think he had to move and had therefore to skip it (and paused the patreon). And in this release were also a few choices and thus different routes - so of course everything seems now even shorter on a certain route, too.

And: it's not even been a year since the game is in development. I know other games with maybe much bigger updates, but only got 1-2 releases in the meantime...
I always prefer big updates, no matter what the gap of updates is.. It's always feels "full" to have bigger updates than to play 5 min update every month.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
What happens in this update? I'm waiting for Android version but it really seems I should skip this update.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
More than the short update what annoys me it's that you don't have much choice, Maya is forced on you and i don't like this.
She is pretty and funny but i don't like her ways, she's just a spoiled brat who just want to use you like a toy.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I have no problems with the small updates, in fact I prefer it that way rather than waiting forever for a new release. But for most others it's probably better to skip 2-3 updates here.

Reactions: punisher2099

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have no problems with the small updates, in fact I prefer it that way rather than waiting forever for a new release. But for most others it's probably better to skip 2-3 updates here.
The problem is that when you play many of those games and you get a lot of short updates you tend to forget and mix everything.
You start the update, you need a few minutes of play to just remember what it's all about and bam it's already over!
So it's hard to really enjoy a story this way, but if you are only here for the visuals and fap material and don't care about the story and characters i guess it could be ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mofonistik and fz

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The problem is that when you play many of those games and you get a lot of short updates you tend to forget and mix everything.
You start the update, you need a few minutes of play to just remember what it's all about and bam it's already over!
So it's hard to really enjoy a story this way, but if you are only here for the visuals and fap material and don't care about the story and characters i guess it could be ok.
Fair point, but actually for me it's the opposite, I also prefer the story over "play only for the fapping". And I forget the story even more when playing only 1-2 updates a year... I already stopped some "big ones" because I got tired to do "replays" every time only to remember the story again.
Edit: But yes, the updates here are very short. Therefore my hint to skip some.

Last edited:

Jazzmatazz

Aug 3, 2021
Story is fun, no grindfest just straight to the action
i wait patiently for mom...just sit back and relax :whistle:

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
I like the game... I don't like the way it's updated. Impossible to get into. See you guys in 6 months probably, or maybe a year?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah played trough this game

But these updates are so short

Playtime is like less then 3 min

Barely any story progress

waste of a download

Reactions: sava75

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
OMFG, MC is such a pussy, lil sis want some love and the guy 'uhh idk know man... later...'
This guy deserve being cucked to learn take care of his family. :mad:
The hell is wrong with you? For once we get a somewhat realistic depiction of how a relationship between siblings could look like and that makes the MC a cuck in your eyes? There are tons of games out there that give you lots and lots of sex scenes all the time. I enjoy them too. But here is a game that is different and you scold it for being different.

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes