Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
immense.png One annoying thing about this game, and many others, is the lack of path options, or the abrupt changes of direction, introductions of new characters out of nowhere, escaping the initial direction, making the game endless and boring. Is it a lack of new ideas or what?

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wait what? That's it? Damn... I expected this game to be longer. Like... damn. It just ended when I was starting to get into it. :/

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.13] [Quonix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,43 GB / 329 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.13-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,42 GB / 312 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.13-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
so we get a very short part in fucking older sis in the back seat and then right back to fucking little sister again. Can we spread the love around a bit more. So far the majority of the game has been mostly about little sister and the other young girl (some). Mom needs love more the Little sister does. She has been alone it sounds like for 16 years or so.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I guess it concluded that... the aunt seems like a free spirit, that should help speed things up.

As nice as that yacht is it's probably lacking in quarters, so there's a good possibility for sneaking shenanigans in the night(the question is which sister).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PandaPenguin

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
i think yall can guess what will happened next: creampie+squirt and another cliffhanger again after that lol
i personally wished that she's a squirter so lil sis could blackmail her later. but prolly the puddle evidence gonna make a problem if mom finds out. at least atm.
yes.jpg
(*typo: your dildo)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome ...... love all the updates so far ... sorry i'm retired ... i can't afford to help you awesome Dev.'s (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Truvelo

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
so we get a very short part in fucking older sis in the back seat and then right back to fucking little sister again. Can we spread the love around a bit more. So far the majority of the game has been mostly about little sister and the other young girl (some). Mom needs love more the Little sister does. She has been alone it sounds like for 16 years or so.
it just a matter of time till we get there...

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
One annoying thing about this game, and many others, is the lack of path options, or the abrupt changes of direction, introductions of new characters out of nowhere, escaping the initial direction, making the game endless and boring. Is it a lack of new ideas or what?
unfortunately, your opinion about this game is different than those patrons :coffee:
diff.png

Reactions: riddikk91

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
One annoying thing about this game, and many others, is the lack of path options, or the abrupt changes of direction, introductions of new characters out of nowhere, escaping the initial direction, making the game endless and boring. Is it a lack of new ideas or what?
You have to understand that the adult game industry is purely independent and relies on donations, I have no issues with that but what tends to happen is that the devs stretch their games either by giving their donators small consecutive updates, good updates but selective content which rarely includes popular characters and adds random characters to fill the void or they are just repetitive. Unfortunately this leads to messy storylines. This is because if they complete the game or VN they have to make new or modify assets, storyline, characters...etc. Games or VN's that should leisurely take a few months to complete, takes years, this means from one popular single project a dev can actually make hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I feel that this really is a case of youthful experiance. You gotta remember that both of them had just started experimenting with sex, being each other's first time, and having easy access to that want which we all no doubt had after our first few times of wanting to go again as soon as possible but our partners at the time were not so easily accessed or privately avaliable. (Normal relationships assumed)...

So the two of them would be rutting like a couple of rabbits for a while now. For the MC though, he has the second girl who is a represed girl who has been helicopter mothered her whole life and has finally gotten something she wanted, which again, is easily avaliable compared due to the fequent visits the MC has to make over the week...

No doubt though now that the older has been tested with the taste of the forbidden she will more likely will want to come back for more in the future and as things go, the MC will become more confidant and then approach the Mom. Or her him depending on how much the house starts to smell of hormones going forward... :p

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes