JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
I think the dev finally needed a break from monthly updates. Not many devs can keep that up for long (other than maybe Daniels K). Most are every 2-3 months. Maybe he decided to make updates 2x as big (that also take 2x as long)?

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I think the dev finally needed a break from monthly updates. Not many devs can keep that up for long (other than maybe Daniels K). Most are every 2-3 months. Maybe he decided to make updates 2x as big (that also take 2x as long)?
who is that? Daniels?

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
0.23 dropped last month on his Patreon. It just has not leaked here.
Yeah I noticed releases here are slowing down to half what they used to be last year going by latest updates history. I guess that explains why they are wanting uploaders. A shame to, as I'm never touching Patreon ever again. At least with this one updating every 2nd or 3rd release isn't a big deal since each is so small anyway.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
who is that? Daniels?
Dev that does monthly updates without missign a beat on this or that AVN for the past 6-7 years. Decent-sized updates, but haven't really kept up since the predictable/disappointing/rushed ending of his last one (Nursing Back To Pleasure). Pine Falls is still his best one imo (voice overs and all), all the rest are pretty mediocre/generic.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILCjr

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
Does any one no when the update well be
You mean the leak here? Because apparently .23 is already out on Patreon (news to me, as I don't use that site anymore). As such, who knows. If you haven't noticed leaks here in general are kinda slowing down lately.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
sex with mom in 0.23?
Took 15 episodes to see her tits, and no progress with her since. If the developer does not change speed seriously, there will be no mom sex in this year.

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
If y'all are curious, there is one sex scene with Maja and that's it. About 5 min worth or new stuff.

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes