sweetsix66

May 3, 2023
Is there a way to avoid Maya or some key choices for that? I couldn't any of them.
It looks like I'm forced to be her "boyfriend"

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a way to avoid Maya or some key choices for that? I couldn't any of them.
It looks like I'm forced to be her "boyfriend"
No. You hardly get any choices. This game is wrongly tagged and should be a kinetic novel.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone!

v0.27 is done, in this update we make some plans and we move forward with Christine a bit, becoming partners in crime so to speak, while she is quite unpredictable, she could make a great ally for our MC.
I'm currently finishing up some last minute things for the update, hopefully with zero bugs this time, I'll be done with it all within a few hours, and the update will be posted later today for Tier 3 Patrons.
Once again, thank you all for your amazing support!
Content:
  • Acts 113, 114, 115, and 116.
  • 170 Images+
  • 1 Animations
  • 1400+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/07/2023
  • $5 Patrons 24/07/2023
  • $1 Patrons 03/08/2023

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
How much longer do we have to wait to get some action with mom? Cause she’s really the only one I play this game for
Wouldn't surprise me if we have to wait until 0.35 or 0.40. With the story pacing he's got, and missed opportunities that could have happened on the boat, I figure that we either have to wait until she trips and falls onto his dick. Or, for Christine to put a bug in Tasha's ear after Christine becomes his next partner.

I don't see Tasha discovering the other girls in flagrante delicto with our player character, and then suddenly falling on her knees to join them, or masturbating outside of the door while listening in. Sex with Tasha has to have a natural progression. A slow lustful build up over the course of several chapters.

All we have with Tasha is that she caught him masturbating once, tasted his cum without realizing that it is his, and found him naked with an erection in her bed. Every time she gave no noticeable indication of lustful thoughts. Maybe we'll see some progression this next update. We'll have to wait until basically August to get the update here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wouldn't surprise me if we have to wait until 0.35 or 0.40. With the story pacing he's got, and missed opportunities that could have happened on the boat, I figure that we either have to wait until she trips and falls onto his dick. Or, for Christine to put a bug in Tasha's ear after Christine becomes his next partner.

I don't see Tasha discovering the other girls in flagrante delicto with our player character, and then suddenly falling on her knees to join them, or masturbating outside of the door while listening in. Sex with Tasha has to have a natural progression. A slow lustful build up over the course of several chapters.

All we have with Tasha is that she caught him masturbating once, tasted his cum without realizing that it is his, and found him naked with an erection in her bed. Every time she gave no noticeable indication of lustful thoughts. Maybe we'll see some progression this next update. We'll have to wait until basically August to get the update here.
Might need to bring in a damn hypnotist to hypnotize mom that her son is her lover :love: Hey whatever it takes to make it happen

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Might need to bring in a damn hypnotist to hypnotize mom that her son is her lover :love: Hey whatever it takes to make it happen
That could work. Developer made a clever move to temporary remove her (and aunt) to freeze progress with them, now we will probably have to start from step one with them.
Or dev hates us and mom come back with a new lover...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That could work. Developer made a clever move to temporary remove her (and aunt) to freeze progress with them, now we will probably have to start from step one with them.
Or dev hates us and mom come back with a new lover...
We never found out why mom and aunt were wearing those sexy matching cocktail dresses, coming back from the yacht, did we? And do we know what the moms job is?

Reactions: rudy007
3.40 star(s) 119 Votes