P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Good game! I don't even have anything to complain about - and I'm very, very, very picky.
But there is not a single signa...

• Angry
Reactions: sidiouspein

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
No More Money, Lust Theory, Midnight Paradise, Life in Santa Country, I can go on about games that takes forever to get to the "mom".
Eh, Lust Theory didn't take THAT long IMO. But I consider a BJ to be good enough when it comes to getting to the mom.

Midnight Paradise tho, at this point, yeah that's taking forever. And I left No More Money cuz ffs GET ON WITH IT. After that many releases...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
:cool::cool::cool: another very short update but thanks looking forward to playing it
And dev says is a big update...lol 65 minut gameplay is a big update?? can't belive this..and what are these Act stated in changelog? it's 5 minuts update to me..a se scene with Maya afte the dinner played lst update and a pool scfene with lilly and a 30 seconds scene mc and lilly look Mom taking a dildo. stop

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
That's silly, since one just got to the "mom" and a banger of a scene, the other is close, the other had a scene, and so on...since those are some of the best games in the genre
which 1 u got bang mom? i think the only one is lust theory

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.31 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

3.40 star(s) 119 Votes