DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724169716174.png

Hey everyone!

It's been a really long day, but v0.39 is done and being prepared for upload as we speak!

In this update we move forward the story with Tasha, and a little bit of Maya, now that everything has been revealed we'll be having some frank discussions coming up, and see where that all leads us, it took a while to reach this point as I thought a more realistic approach would be the way to go for the story, and so far I think that has been a good choice, even if a little bit tedious.

I will be uploading the new version for Tier 3 patrons in a few hours, meanwhile remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

And as always, thank you all for your support!

Content:

• Acts 161, 162, 163, and 164.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 20/08/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/08/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/09/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

Mar 12, 2024

View attachment 3950080

Hey everyone!

It's been a really long day, but v0.39 is done and being prepared for upload as we speak!

In this update we move forward the story with Tasha, and a little bit of Maya, now that everything has been revealed we'll be having some frank discussions coming up, and see where that all leads us, it took a while to reach this point as I thought a more realistic approach would be the way to go for the story, and so far I think that has been a good choice, even if a little bit tedious.

I will be uploading the new version for Tier 3 patrons in a few hours, meanwhile remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

And as always, thank you all for your support!

Content:

• Acts 161, 162, 163, and 164.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 20/08/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/08/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/09/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)
1700 is like 5 minutes reading tops.

Mar 12, 2024
Because you just read the pictures... At least take the time to read the text ;)
I just wrote a fact that 1700 takes like 5 minutes max.

I mean I read about 700 wpm, so 1700 words is pretty short for me. I don't tend to complain about update length though, I read freakishly fast and I'm not paying so I play what's available then move on to the next game on the queue.
I have a similar issue but the updates are small. Other devs can in one month write around 10 000 words this dev does a lot less.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just wrote a fact that 1700 takes like 5 minutes max.

I have a similar issue but the updates are small. Other devs can in one month write around 10 000 words this dev does a lot less.
Dev is already working on the next game HSU (Hedonia Spring University).

Dev wrote in July :
"And regarding HSU, I haven't had the time to get the scenes and story going, but that might change soon, as I mentioned previously, I'd like to have a first update of the game out before GP is finished, but since that's still a while off, I've been focusing mostly on GP. Now, I can't put it this off forever, so I will be getting started on the scenes and story of HSU very soon. "

Mar 12, 2024
Dev is already working on the next game HSU (Hedonia Spring University).

Dev wrote in July :
"And regarding HSU, I haven't had the time to get the scenes and story going, but that might change soon, as I mentioned previously, I'd like to have a first update of the game out before GP is finished, but since that's still a while off, I've been focusing mostly on GP. Now, I can't put it this off forever, so I will be getting started on the scenes and story of HSU very soon. "
Oh, I didn´t know that.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Is it my imagination, or does Maya seem to get a lot of attention? Seems like there's always a new Maya scene but she's such a forgettable character (imo)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
She's one of the hottest in the game for me, and I liked the threesome and the promise of more, however the game would basically be unchanged without her, which I think is sad.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
If you want to actually use her in the plot, make the sisters jealous of her.
What I mean is she doesn't really have much of an impact overall. If you took her out of the story, nothing much would change except for the absence of her scenes. The jealousy doesn't really do much that I can recall.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
What I mean is she doesn't really have much of an impact overall. If you took her out of the story, nothing much would change except for the absence of her scenes. The jealousy doesn't really do much that I can recall.
I'm hoping Maya and Mandy become part of the harem/family group at the end. But I suspect they will just fade out and we end up with the 4.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, if we're (reportedly) so close to the end now, I wouldn't even be surprised if we never see Mandy again...
However - the MC still has to "do" Maya's mom.

And - veeeery wild guess here - after telling Maya about having sex w/ his sisters and how cool she was about it…
A threesome w/ her and her mom?

Apr 6, 2024
However - the MC still has to "do" Maya's mom.

And - veeeery wild guess here - after telling Maya about having sex w/ his sisters and how cool she was about it…
A threesome w/ her and her mom?
there was sex with everyone above the above picture except Tasha. It’s time to have sex senior and then you can have an orgy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And we did not start to talk about pregnancy with them even :D
You missed it ...
Lilly said that she is NOT on the pill but uses a pill for after having sex ... they want to study at the university or college after this summer and they can't do that if pregnant.

Besides there is no pregnancy tag for this game.
Better look here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 120 Votes