f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
We can't complain too much; this dev at least delivers small and consistent updates once a month. There are devs who take 6 months to a year to release a chapter. So this dev satisfies everyone—those who want small and constant updates and those who prefer bigger and longer ones. Just wait for a few months to accumulate and play it all at once.
Frequency of Updates is not an issue ...
The game had a good start and interesting content ... but now close to the end the content just became underwhelming ... the characters are just talking and waiting to advance time ... the mc got so bored that he now even declines sex offers from the girls.
Most devs probably wouldn't even waste their own time to produce this kind of filler content ...

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
well lets see what this update will have i suspect it too will be like before not as good and underwhelming but i wont hold my breath but will check it out nonetheless albeit grudgingly

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
so any actions with the landlady yet? thanks in advance
i played 0.35 last. now can i expect something with mom?
No sex with mom yet.

Current status is that mom knows that mc and the girls were fucking and she started talking with mc.
It is hinted that in next update she will talk with the girls and then she will probably talk with mc and the girls ...
Mom looks really tired ... so not a good time to ask her to join the harem ...

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Frequency of Updates is not an issue ...
The game had a good start and interesting content ... but now close to the end the content just became underwhelming ... the characters are just talking and waiting to advance time ... the mc got so bored that he now even declines sex offers from the girls.
Most devs probably wouldn't even waste their own time to produce this kind of filler content ...
I haven't downloaded the last 6 updates. I'm waiting for MiltonPowers to say something amazing about one of them so I'll download it. Sometimes it seems like the DEV has a mental block and is releasing episodes just to keep getting paid.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.39 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I haven't downloaded the last 6 updates. I'm waiting for MiltonPowers to say something amazing about one of them so I'll download it. Sometimes it seems like the DEV has a mental block and is releasing episodes just to keep getting paid.
The last six updates should give you some decent scenes and overall progression. I feel a bit like it's a video album though, with the lewd scenes on display. We just need some bits in between to take us from one scene to the next, and then we'll have an actual decent story.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
with how small the updates are it would be right to release only updates patch instead of being forced to download the whole game every month or less....

Last edited:
Reactions: 50996

TammyVeriyan

Formerly 'despaireducer'
Aug 15, 2019
No sex with mom yet.

Current status is that mom knows that mc and the girls were fucking and she started talking with mc.
It is hinted that in next update she will talk with the girls and then she will probably talk with mc and the girls ...
Mom looks really tired ... so not a good time to ask her to join the harem ...
ok i will wait till 0.50 then

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
so any actions with the landlady yet? thanks in advance
Not yet... but on the good side the mom is going through her stages of grief lightning fast, pretty much at acceptance already :p

Based on this one i think the next updates will play out like this:
She accepts the MC back in the house and tries to look the other way(acceptance) on what they are doing(since he admitted it won't stop).
But ultimately she can't, it "weirdly" makes her want to join in the fun.
Some hesitancy... and next thing you know she 's going for a ride.

Reactions: rider2033
3.40 star(s) 121 Votes