TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Playing through this game the first time and I hit a massive inconsistency in the story. Skimming through the thread it looks like there has been brief conversations about how the aunt goes from knowing about the incest and insisting they tell their mom to not knowing about the incest and saying she won't say anything once she does find out. Has there been any discussion about fixing that, because that inconsistency is so big it kills all drive to actually continue the story.
I don't recall this. The siblings had been talking about using their aunt to get their mom on board with it, so she clearly does know. Where does this inconsistency come up in the game? (You say from skimming the thread?)

Reactions: rudy007

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
I don't recall this. The siblings had been talking about using their aunt to get their mom on board with it, so she clearly does know. Where does this inconsistency come up in the game? (You say from skimming the thread?)
On the Yacht, the aunt catches MC and Lilly having sex with Rachel masturbating right next to them. She kind of gives them a nonchalant conversation about how she doesn't really seem bothered but gives them the ultimatum that either they tell their mom or she will. Then in Act 122 she catches them having sex again but this time she is surprised by it and even a bit upset asking to know what the hell is going on. After the explanation she is asked if she will tell Tasha and she said she doesn't see a reason why she should.

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
im confused last time i played was 0.24 so didnt follow any news or anything about this game buth is there a rework thats gonna happen because christine catches you on the boat and then she catches you at home and acts like its the first time she is catching you with rachel and lilly
Here is an example of someone else bringing it up here, but no seem to have responded to them at the time.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
On the Yacht, the aunt catches MC and Lilly having sex with Rachel masturbating right next to them. She kind of gives them a nonchalant conversation about how she doesn't really seem bothered but gives them the ultimatum that either they tell their mom or she will. Then in Act 122 she catches them having sex again but this time she is surprised by it and even a bit upset asking to know what the hell is going on. After the explanation she is asked if she will tell Tasha and she said she doesn't see a reason why she should.
Hmm, I dunno. Personally, I took that scene as surprise that they're still doing it, or at least without first having told Tasha, or that it's an ongoing thing rather than just something that happened on the yacht (I can't remember how much, if any, history they gave after being busted on the yacht). Especially as she'd given that previous ultimatum, I guess the assumption is that they had stopped instead of confessing. Putting the two scenes in isolation next to each other does seem a bit contradictory though, you're right.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726857838000.png

Hey everyone!

I'm finally done with v0.40, and I'm uploading the game right now.

Finally done with the setup, and starting next update, we are ready to have some action and lewd times! This update only has one animation, as there was still some story to flesh out, but we'll be having some nice times very soon! I will try to get in some more content for the next few updates, to reach the point we are all waiting for as soon as possible.

I will be uploading the new version for Tier 3 patrons in a few hours, meanwhile remember to bookmark the page, just in case!

Once again, thank you all for your support!

Content:

• Acts 165, 166, 167, and 168.
  • 170+ Images
  • 1 Animation
  • 1700+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images
Release Dates:

• $20 Patrons 20/09/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/09/2024
  • $1 Patrons 04/10/2024 (Tier has been unpublished.)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.40] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
damn... finally the aunt and then we need to wait another month of course...
Guess good thing this game updates almost like clockwork on the month and only a handful of updates left.

Getting the mom is gonna be a journey...
At least the teasing should be fun, fucking around the house non-stop to push her over the edge lol.
Well, there is only a handful of updates before it's finished.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Well, there is only a handful of updates before it's finished.
Yep, provided the next update shows what is foreshadowed this update, it won't be long until it happens. I still think the scene with Tasha should take place in the gym or by the pool while everyone else is out of the house.

3.30 star(s) 122 Votes