Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I can't play the game it gives me this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at renpy/common/00touchkeyboard.rpy:90
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\main.py", line 519, in main
renpy.atl.compile_all()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 231, in compile_all
i.compile()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 489, in compile
block = self.atl.compile(self.context)
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 684, in compile
statements = [ i.compile(ctx) for i in self.statements ]
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 930, in compile
raise Exception("ATL Property %s is unknown at runtime." % property)
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Guilty Pleasure 0.19
Tue Nov 01 21:10:43 2022
I downloaded it 2 times and it gives me the same error what can I do to fix this?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its nice to see the Dev. moving the game content along this nice ... congratz (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
this is my 3rd best favorite game on f95 :)

Reactions: Bmagada

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Guys, it was literally .01 of an update. How much content do you expect of a game thats in version .01? Be happy this dev is chugging along and just skip some updates.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Guys, it was literally .01 of an update. How much content do you expect of a game thats in version .01? Be happy this dev is chugging along and just skip some updates.
That means nothing, there is no standard naming convention. For example, look at each version of Being a Dik, each update is numbered 0.x and they are massive compared to these

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
That means nothing, there is no standard naming convention. For example, look at each version of Being a Dik, each update is numbered 0.x and they are massive compared to these
Absolutely,
Personally I'll just use the changelog as a guide (If and when that gets updated) But judging but the downward slope of content maybe a long time waiting lol

Reactions: weirdscix

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I agree. So much anticipation built up for... what? "I will never have sex with you." "But we are both, uh... drunk, I promise!" "Alright, let's fuck."

WTF.
Well, she already got a creampie on the travel, so...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1084819

Overview:
The game starts with a normal morning, in which you get a call from your best friend, who wants your help in planning the high school graduation party.
What you didn't expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you.
These feelings will have a long-reaching effect on your life and on your household dynamic,
as the two of you start to pull those you care about into your newfound Guilty Pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Quonix - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Multi Mod* - Hidden Images

dontaskmeformyname thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 861760 View attachment 861752 View attachment 953071 View attachment 953080 View attachment 953091 View attachment 954474 View attachment 1097606 View attachment 1097605
Thank you for this game. The women are beautiful and have very little grinding. Anxiously awaiting the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: Pedrocas77
3.40 star(s) 121 Votes