Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
waited a long. Is there sex scene between MC and his mother till now in this game? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: Fapmaister

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
I now begin downloading this game 2 times a year now. Not worth the monthly bandwidth.

If you begin to connect again with the game chars and story the 5 min update is over. While it is great to stay connected to community the game experience is lacking.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
When Lily sucking on Yacht in Android version the game freeze and i force close.

Any Solutions ?

( Saw people talking about same problem in old versions with Android).

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Damn... Is every1 here bunch of leechers...?? I mean it's been 2 days since it was released to 1$ tier. "1fking $ guys" :HideThePain:
Well, the ones liking the game / being subs are probably already avoiding this thread. I also learnd it the "hard way", leaked it ones. Never will do that again since the game updates are getting only bashed anymore here ("it's to short / only 5 sec of playthroug" and so on). Well, even you did that last time... So I assume quite some subs actually don't bother about this thread here anymore.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Well, the ones liking the game / being subs are probably already avoiding this thread. I also learnd it the "hard way", leaked it ones. Never will do that again since the game updates are getting only bashed anymore here ("it's to short / only 5 sec of playthroug" and so on). Well, even you did that last time... So I assume quite some subs actually don't bother about this thread here anymore.

hmmm.. sadly, fair enough :cry:

3.40 star(s) 121 Votes