Aug 11, 2020
I also added more animations to the 4K & 60FPS LIST. These include:
- "Good old days"
- "Nun AnaI",
- "Out of Time"
- "Tavern Wench Challenge"
- "Spider-Gwen x Venom"
Google Drive
wow so many :love: i hope he also does the X-Ray version of the Venom animation soon :3

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Unlocked

Hello!

So I promised to finish the animating phase before the end of February and I totally forgot that it is a short month. Nevertheless, work actually is going quite well despite that it was really hard to push myself through it before.
I wasn't quite fast enough to finish but still made a lot of progress. Had also a few new inspiring ideas during this time which led to me coming up with few new scenes.

I am though rendering already finished scenes when I'm asleep to not waste precious time.
Overall, to be fair and transparent - there is still a lot of work ahead - including compositing, sound, post-process, etc.

The release is not going to be in March, At best it will be at some point in April but May is more likely.

Of course, I'm going to be updating you through the rest of the process. I also still have to come up with some trailer-teaser thing.

That's it for now, Thanks everyone for sticking up with me!

P.S. - I also added "Spider-Gwen x Venom" with X-RAY to List since some people asked me for it.

tolyanololo

Jun 15, 2017
New WIPs and Important updates

Hello!

Got some WIPs to show again. Patrons can check them down below.

But I also have to mention something important.
So It's been like a year since I announced working on this animation. Time is freakin flies that's for sure. I honestly didn't really expect it to take that long.
Granted this is a big animation. My aim for it would be around half an hour for anyone who's still wondering.
Considering that all of my previous animations which on average were around 5 mins took around 3-4 months, this is not really surprising.
Still, it is a very long period, and the longer it takes the heavier it weighs on me.

With that said, I'm considering pausing my Patreon page before the end of the next month up until the release window to keep my conscience stable. It just feels like I pretty much grabbed all of the budget needed that you people generously gave to me.
Gotta keep my mind healthy as well.

This pretty much summarizes the state of things at the moment.
Work is being done and going fairly well.

Thanks to everyone as usual!

Reactions: RaidenZ and wargate

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
His last post:

It seems to be futa :(

Had to spend a couple more days to add and fix things that nobody will ever notice because I'm a perfectionist and a retard.

Frist actual futa animation. I know that it's not everyone's cup.

Got 3 versions this time:
1) Public - 720p 30fps
2) 5$ - 2K 60fps
3) 10$ - 4K60fps w/o watermark.

Can't post public links, it can be found in the animations archive - click My Membership tab, scroll down, click show more, click Archive. It's 4th from the end.

Thank you!

Had to spend a couple more days to add and fix things that nobody will ever notice because I'm a perfectionist and a retard.

1) Public - 720p 30fps
2) 5$ - 2K 60fps

Can't post public links, it can be found in the animations archive - click My Membership tab, scroll down, click show more, click Archive. It's 4th from the end.

Thank you!

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
His last post:

It seems to be futa :(

1) Public - 720p 30fps
2) 5$ - 2K 60fps

Thank you!

1) Public - 720p 30fps
2) 5$ - 2K 60fps

Thank you!
Oh well, hope he returns to vanilla content after. It seems to me artists never stay vanilla for long and compete with others who regularly do kinks fans want.

equalizzoR

Jun 10, 2017
Unlocked

Hello!

So I promised to finish the animating phase before the end of February and I totally forgot that it is a short month. Nevertheless, work actually is going quite well despite that it was really hard to push myself through it before.
I wasn't quite fast enough to finish but still made a lot of progress. Had also a few new inspiring ideas during this time which led to me coming up with few new scenes.

I am though rendering already finished scenes when I'm asleep to not waste precious time.
Overall, to be fair and transparent - there is still a lot of work ahead - including compositing, sound, post-process, etc.

The release is not going to be in March, At best it will be at some point in April but May is more likely.

Of course, I'm going to be updating you through the rest of the process. I also still have to come up with some trailer-teaser thing.

That's it for now, Thanks everyone for sticking up with me!

P.S. - I also added "Spider-Gwen x Venom" with X-RAY to 4K & 60FPS List since some people asked me for it.
Do you happen to have the latest futa anim in 4K 60FPS as well?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Oh well, hope he returns to vanilla content after. It seems to me artists never stay vanilla for long and compete with others who regularly do kinks fans want.
Which is a shame really. Instead of artists following this futa trend that they typically do. I wanna see them do more vanilla content for under appreciated characters that barely get any attention. Like that one . I see some potential to do some quality stuff with that model.

tolyanololo

Jun 15, 2017

Hey,
So I indeed decided to pause my page. Just to be clear - it's not a big deal, the only thing it does - it stops the monthly billing cycle which means that any existing patrons will NOT be charged at the beginning of the next month. Any new patrons should still be able to pledge and access all of the content and I will still be making posts during this time.
For how long this is going to be? Just until the release announcement and nothing more to add there.
Why am I doing this? There are multiple reasons but firstly, I would like to address that it's not some moral superiority virtue-signaling dogshit. The decision is as selfish as it can possibly be. The project that I'm working on takes way too long and I'm just not happy about it. I know that there are many people who are super willing to keep supporting me and I'm very much appreciative of it. This is just what I feel is the right thing to do for me.
There is also another reason which is that I'm moving out from my place for an indefinite but not very long time. I will not be able to access my desktop PC for a time being and that's why I got a laptop. So I will still be able to keep working but perhaps not as efficient as before because my time and power will be somewhat limited.

Again, just to be certain, not a big deal. I'm not leaving. I'm not mentally declining. Everything is fine. This is temporary. I'm very thankful to everyone who likes what I'm doing and I can't mention this enough.

And with that, I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes