Collection Video Guiltyk Collection [2022-09-13] [Guiltyk]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there..

Im currently uploading everything missing in OP from 2020-09-04 until 2021-09-24

(last thing was from May..
June/July/August and September only had Text-Updates and WIP´s of his Gwen Animation which im not including)
Also apparently his new Gwen Animation is said to be out soon by him/her/whatever.

About the Pack im Uploading it also contains Remasters of old Videos into 4K 60FPS which are big in size so i splitted them and upload them individually

Link down below:

As mentioned i splitted the Remaster Videos so each can be downloaded by itself.
The "Guiltyk 2020-09-04 -- 2021-09-24" contains everything besides these Remaster-Videos and is sorted between 4k/FHD/VR/Pictures (NO WIP´s)

there is not much new content since OP Update... because Guiltyk took many breaks and mostly only posted Remaster or WIP´s

rf96 Work for you again :p

Last edited:

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Hey there..

Im currently uploading everything missing in OP from 2020-09-04 until 2021-09-24

June/July/August and September only had Text-Updates and WIP´s of his Gwen Animation which im not including)
Also apparently his new Gwen Animation is said to be out soon by him/her/whatever.

About the Pack im Uploading it also contains Remasters of old Videos into 4K 60FPS which are big in size so i splitted them and upload them individually

Link down below:
""Here will be the Link once i have finished Uploading everything"

Might take a while, ETA: N/A
(Edit: Might take longer than 2+Hours, the Upload-Speed is not good right now, because of Primetime on Gofile, should have done it earlier today, welp

Just posting this here already so if someone had the same in mind as i, isnt wasting his/her/whatever time.
Speed are really slow on gofile as well btw. I'm downloading your other uploaded files and getting 100 kbps

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Hey there..

Link down below:

As mentioned i splitted the Remaster Videos so each can be downloaded by itself.
The "Guiltyk 2020-09-04 -- 2021-09-24" contains everything besides these Remaster-Videos and is sorted between 4k/FHD/VR/Pictures (NO WIP´s)

there is not much new content since OP Update... because Guiltyk took many breaks and mostly only posted Remaster or WIP´s

I think the link is down

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hey there..

Link down below:

So what the different between these Remaster Videos and the Regular 4K 60fps videos?

thestyx

Sep 14, 2020
So what the different between these Remaster Videos and the Regular 4K 60fps videos?
The remaster videos are old works that were released in lower res and fps, now they're remastered to 4k 60fps. I think he just rerendered them to 4k 60fps.

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
The remaster videos are old works that were released in lower res and fps, now they're remastered to 4k 60fps. I think he just rerendered them to 4k 60fps.
To me it seemed like they were just upscaled and doubled in fps

Last edited:

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
umm..i compare both remaster and regular 4k 60fps(in previous google drive), there are no difference i think?
In nun anal video-> they have same bitrate and same fps.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Keep in mind the "remaster" files happend in between the 2020-09-04 update of this OP and 2021-09-25

they were definitely not part of OP, and my "packs" are mostly for the OP to be Updated..

and yes they are the same as the Google-Drive files someone here posted because that someone didnt Upload them himself he just Linked the Original Google-Drive from Guiltyk-Patreon which was created after the last Update of the OP.

Personally when i get all this stuff i get it directly from Patreon or from another Source, never from posts in here after OP.

Anyway, reading what i type helps sometimes...its lierally the second Line..

"""" Im currently uploading everything missing in OP from 2020-09-04 until 2021-09-24 """"

Reactions: runner11 and opl000

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
That new "The Rite" video is INSANELY good. Wow. I hope he makes more like that, superb stuff. Thanks for the update.

Edit: I also checked "NunAnal" and "Spider Gwen" and holy. Spider Gwen especially was REALLY SUPERB. I hope there's more to that.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Keep in mind the "remaster" files happend in between the 2020-09-04 update of this OP and 2021-09-25

they were definitely not part of OP, and my "packs" are mostly for the OP to be Updated..

and yes they are the same as the Google-Drive files someone here posted because that someone didnt Upload them himself he just Linked the Original Google-Drive from Guiltyk-Patreon which was created after the last Update of the OP.

Personally when i get all this stuff i get it directly from Patreon or from another Source, never from posts in here after OP.

Anyway, reading what i type helps sometimes...its lierally the second Line..

"""" Im currently uploading everything missing in OP from 2020-09-04 until 2021-09-24 """"
Thank for the clarification. I was wondering what was change from the original 4K60FPS video in these Remasters. Now I know these are the same files that were posted before, but OP didn't update them at the time.

Reactions: mohsenbahadorixz
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes