Collection Video Guiltyk Collection [2022-09-13] [Guiltyk]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Wow, has anyone seen the screens floating around of his latest work with Azula? His model is something else. Hope we get an animation out of it and not just pics. When was the last video released anyways? Seems like quite some time ago. I remember something about him taking a break, but I've seen new stuff released, so he must be back, right?

Edit: Added pics.

487232 - 3D Avatar_The_Last_Airbender Azula Blender GuiltyK.png
487231 - 3D Avatar_The_Last_Airbender Azula Blender GuiltyK.png

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Sep. 2020 update: - - MEGA -
All of it is down.
(AnonFile & Mega are down because the file was removed, or because the account was terminated. [In that order])
(FilesUpload is down cause it's unreachable, and Nopy got terminated because PayPay has a monopoly on money services.)

Reactions: 天阁丿弑神

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Working on it. It's his long project, his Azula posts and Nun posts are small projects he's doing to not burn himself out.
Ooh, that reminds me of another guy.
He'd been writing smut for so long, that he kind of burned himself out, and instead turned to bug-fixes for the games he develops.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
All of it is down.
(AnonFile & Mega are down because the file was removed, or because the account was terminated. [In that order])
(FilesUpload is down cause it's unreachable, and Nopy got terminated because PayPay has a monopoly on money services.)
Use the "report" feature on OP post to report broken links.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes