Collection Video Guiltyk Collection [2022-09-13] [Guiltyk]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Use the "report" feature on OP post to report broken links.
Oh, I thought that just went to a moderator.
I never do that cause I don't know if they'll let the OP know, and I doubt they have the time to renew any links.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
lil update:

"Hi, just wanted to let you know that there will be a few days delay on the Xmas animation.
No excuses or anything, but the holidays were a little bit too exciting for me... I needed a few days to recover from it.. haha
It is rendering right now though.

Also, for anyone curious - I think I found what was the cause of the influx of new patrons. If you go to YouTube and just type "Gwen Stacy" you will probably see a few meme videos and if you watched "that particular animation that I made" you will recognize it from the thumbnails :)
One of the videos somehow racked up 3 mil views lmao, some of the comments there are hilarious to read, and yeah... it's all coming together now...

Alright, wish you all good health, and thank you!"

Reactions: fanat7771

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
lil update:

"Hi, just wanted to let you know that there will be a few days delay on the Xmas animation.
No excuses or anything, but the holidays were a little bit too exciting for me... I needed a few days to recover from it.. haha
It is rendering right now though.

Also, for anyone curious - I think I found what was the cause of the influx of new patrons. If you go to YouTube and just type "Gwen Stacy" you will probably see a few meme videos and if you watched "that particular animation that I made" you will recognize it from the thumbnails :)
One of the videos somehow racked up 3 mil views lmao, some of the comments there are hilarious to read, and yeah... it's all coming together now...

Alright, wish you all good health, and thank you!"
I really hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by new supporters, requests and people wanting content from him. I've noticed many artists like to have their own time off and not be 24/7 into rendering and making 3d smut so hopefully he'll keep going and get a healthy work and life balance.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I really hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by new supporters, requests and people wanting content from him. I've noticed many artists like to have their own time off and not be 24/7 into rendering and making 3d smut so hopefully he'll keep going and get a healthy work and life balance.
Yeah it can be a bit overwhelming when one vid gets ya super popular. The Gwen/Venom vid was how I found them, and I definitely want them to make more of it (specially that image set that had anal fun in it). But I totally get if they don't want to be known for just the one thing.

Reactions: andresblinky

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I will have to note, that for people who think this is the big video he's been working on. It isn't. Guilty still has that big Gwen video they've been working on for like a year or so.

This is just some quickie X-Mas video.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I will have to note, that for people who think this is the big video he's been working on. It isn't. Guilty still has that big Gwen video they've been working on for like a year or so.

This is just some quickie X-Mas video.
It's another Gwen x Miles one right? From the older Gwen wips and renders I've seen, it looks like probably multiple sex scenes and positions. Maybe he's still adding ideas or adjusting the model in certain scenes to look good. This somewhat ordinary Christmas scene was probably released for the patreon to give them something who have been waiting for months. He hasn't said anything about the progress since his last twitter post in November.

I'm wondering if the delays is partly because of work or college?

Reactions: fanat7771

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Am I the only one that really dislike the "realistic" hair on characters that are inherently more... cartoon looking? Seen it become more common and think it really makes it looks worst.

For example, some of the Overwatch models seem really odd with the hair and a little with this Gwen model he's using.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Man.... that Gwen v2, such a beautiful model, a huge improvement over the Gwen v1 (from Venom x Gwen video). Btw he uses Maya right? I guess there's no chance of ever getting that Gwen model to play with :/

The WIP renders (posted by Epifan #56 and #60, thank you so much!) are mind blowing, I don't think I've ever seen a hotter upside down blowjob in 3D smut. The way her mouth is slightly open with anticipation, skin glistening with sweat with the cock resting on her neck (#56), and the way she swallows the whole thing and rips the lace choker due to the throat bulging (#60).....speechless.

Just hope the final video is of a similar quality, and that nothing goes wrong and he releases it soon. Should be a strong contender for 3D smut of the year for me!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes