Collection Video Guiltyk Collection [2022-09-13] [Guiltyk]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
How long does it usually take until he releases stuff to the public?
He hasn't released it on patreon from the looks of it, so it's not a matter of a delay between private and public. from his patreon description, there shouldnt even be a delay since it looks like you just get higher rez/no WM versions.

Reactions: notgeilerdude

NiceBOW

Jul 24, 2021
uPdAtE (Patreon)

Content

Hey!
New animation is coming. It's getting close.
When I said "more days" what I actually meant is whole freaking month of rendering and software crashing.
Mostly all frames are done now. After that comes compositing and adding sound.
I hope to be done with it within a week.

For now, check out some earlier renders of the new model who's gonna be the main point of focus. These renders are not from the animation.

das it, Thank you!

Files

1657360565820.png 1657360698928.png 1657360750520.png 1657360788187.png 1657360806401.png 1657360830317.png 1657360851147.png

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
So I'm guessing this big Gwen Project he was supposedly working on doesn't exist lol.
He said he is waiting for the new Spiderman film, to get a bigger audience. Makes sense.
Edit: actually the last update was this:

To those who ask about Gwen's animation - It's still there, it's not abandoned and it's not going to be. I was planning to release it around October. Yes, October. Because it's when a new spider-verse movie was supposed to come out and it would just make sense from a marketing standpoint. The keyword "was" because the release was pushed back to June 2023. Serves me right I suppose.
Now it's confusing because it's way too long, there is still work to do which has also been disrupted because of the unstable world situation as not everything in it I can do just by myself.

No matter how the situation is going to resolve, I'm going to keep releasing more side content. I actually want to stop making more models (cuz making one takes a good chunk of time) and concentrate more on animations/images featuring them and want to try to do some comic-style stuff, even though my writing probably is gonna be cringe as shit.

Reactions: Deneuve

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm guessing this big Gwen Project he was supposedly working on doesn't exist lol.
"To those who ask about Gwen's animation - It's still there, it's not abandoned and it's not going to be. I was planning to release it around October. Yes, October. Because it's when a new spider-verse movie was supposed to come out and it would just make sense from a marketing standpoint. The keyword "was" because the release was pushed back to June 2023. Serves me right I suppose.
Now it's confusing because it's way too long, there is still work to do which has also been disrupted because of the unstable world situation as not everything in it I can do just by myself.

No matter how the situation is going to resolve, I'm going to keep releasing more side content. I actually want to stop making more models (cuz making one takes a good chunk of time) and concentrate more on animations/images featuring them and want to try to do some comic-style stuff, even though my writing probably is gonna be cringe as shit."

This is what he posted while acknowledging that they're doing the Nuns content they're doing now.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Cheers for the update folks. Doesn't fill me with a whole load of confidence tbh but we shall see. Usually big 3d nsfw projects in development don't often see the light of day but fingers crossed he will work on it and bring it out next year.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Cheers for the update folks. Doesn't fill me with a whole load of confidence tbh but we shall see. Usually big 3d nsfw projects in development don't often see the light of day but fingers crossed he will work on it and bring it out next year.
I mean, besides the Gwen and Nuns thing, Guilty doesn't seem to be doing any other projects.
You'd have more chances of the Gwen thing coming out than Zone's Lord Dominator animation.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Tbh I think it's better and safer for him to release it asap instead of waiting to release it with the next Spider movie, as what if Marv** decide it's a bad look and decide to strike it down? Prob won't happen but no need to take that kind of risk imo. I'm sure releasing it in the next few months will already net him alot of new subs on his patreon.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Tbh I think it's better and safer for him to release it asap instead of waiting to release it with the next Spider movie, as what if Marv** decide it's a bad look and decide to strike it down? Prob won't happen but no need to take that kind of risk imo. I'm sure releasing it in the next few months will already net him alot of new subs on his patreon.
I haven't heard of marvel going after anyone, so it's not a realistic thing to worry about. Nintendo is known for it, it would be strange for marvel to suddenly jump on that wagon after ignoring it for years.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes